Misspurple Misspurple 31-35, F 15 Answers May 1, 2012

I was very very depressed. I typed the word "get to know people" in google and here I was...

Best Answer

I felt unhappy and search for this kind of emotions that I was feeling and google bring me to EP. Hehehe... :)

Best Answer

I had a random email from one of my friends on Facebook. I was in a "meh why not check it out mood" and have been hooked ever since. I really like this site despite all it's faults. I've met some very good people and have built a connection that I didn't think was possible. I really the fact that it has kicked up so many memories that I had long since forgotten and that I can learn about things that i'm interested in and hear about it from people who are into those things as well. Plus it's a good place for some witty banter when i'm in that kind of mood.

Best Answer

I was having panic attacks (guilt attacks, really) regarding having chronically wronged somebody very important to me over half a lifetime ago. I googled something to do with it, and landed here. Now I do what I can to help people who seem to need it and sometimes just, uh, "hang out" here.

Best Answer

Like others, I stumbled across it in a Google search. I joined because I was going through a very, VERY dark time in my life and found the "shared experiences" to be of great heap.

Best Answer

"help", not "heap". I think I've been on EP too long today! :)

Best Answer

Just because I had nothing better to do and was looking for people to talk to. I was googling random things.

Best Answer

i was googling something else:)

Best Answer

Boredom and boredom!

Best Answer

Found it dickin' around one day through boredom. To this day, I don't know why I joined, but I'm glad I did. I've heard some interesting stories from a lot of different people. Come to think of it, maybe that's why I did it.

Best Answer

I was going through a very hard time and found it under Google. Been here for awhile and love it. It's different from Facebook, because you can be open and share your experiences without family and friends knowing your past. Here is the place I can be open and honest, and get great advice and hope my past experiences can help someone out.

Best Answer

I googled the words fascinated with serial killers

Best Answer

I found it because I googled "I hate my daughter-in-law", and the site came up! I stay with it because it's like a 'think tank'.

Best Answer