And if enough people answer I'll say why I joined
pangirl pangirl 18-21, F 21 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Community

I accidentally found this site and honestly it got attention right away . Reading stories of people who were very opened and that almost everyone here would understand-i like joining here cause i can be on myself, the real me with nothing to hide and that no one would judge me from being different or what not. I like my on line friends here even though I can't talked some of them that much because of the time diff. still i like being friends with them. I can learned more by just talking to them giving advised if possible and helping them even just supporting through emotional or what ,, just hanging w/ them through chatting. I like it here-i like it very much hope i can have more friends here to learn more things from their experiences and everything. I want to thank those person behind this site(hope pervs and other indecent people would not ruined this site, i mean others disliking EP because of those people.)

Best Answer

someone told me about it, i like getting replies when i answer a question

Best Answer

I joined to do some research. I am still here in my 4th year.<br />
At times this place has lifted me and I am a better person for it. There are also times I feel drained and empty after spending an hour here. Tonight is one of those times. Peace.

Best Answer

I joined ep because I don't have many friends and I spend most of my time by myself but I kinda like it that way, so one day I typed in loners and I found this site. That was when I made my first ep account this is actualy my 4th. But I was happy that I found ep but I still don't have many friends on here

Best Answer

I'll be ur friend :-)

Best Answer

EP is sadly better then my daily interactions, i enjoy talking to people here better then in my real life.

Best Answer

I agree people on here are so much nicer and understanding

Best Answer

I like to vent without any confrontation

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

Let's vent, what you have against me

Best Answer

I actually found EP on accident, but since it looked interesting I joined. I ended up finding a safe place where I could vent about my life and experiences without getting judged and met more people like me and made many new friends. ^_^

Best Answer

My boyfriend was deploying to Afghanistan and I had no one that I was close with who I felt like could understand what I was going through at all. I use it for a lot more now, and with him being gone I feel like I've had more of a need to express my ideas to people other than him, since we can't talk everyday like we did when we were living together, but I still need a level of that companionship

Best Answer

because of being a teen runaway and YES i love this place feels like the family i always wanted im VERY happy at what i found

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm happy with it. It's a great way to kill an evening.

Best Answer

Joined because of curiosity, generally happy with what I've found

Best Answer

I was just curious. I was happy in 2009/2010 I guess but now..meh

Best Answer

Meh? Did it lose appeal after a while or just gone downhill?

Best Answer

The concept itself is still great. Its some of the people that ruin it.

Best Answer

I completely agree

Best Answer

I was searching for resources & forums about being molested as a child. I joined to tell my story. So far I'm not particularly satisfied with EP

Best Answer

Why is that?

Best Answer

i dont find this "supportive community" to be all that supportive

Best Answer

I can agree. There are people on here who have been awful to me. But in return I'm nice to as many people I can. I hope I have helped atleast one person

Best Answer

I was feeling very lonely. I'm still lonely but now I have much more fun.

Best Answer

By accident I found it and then joined, I am happy about all the cool friends I have met.

Best Answer

b/c I was bored and kept seeing this website pop up when I google searched random questions....I like it a lot!

Best Answer

I joined EP to share a story. I'm super happy with what I found!

Best Answer

Better than fb

Best Answer