I found this site by looking for chat rooms in which i could talk to different people and get their opinions, mostly on relationships. Instead, ive mostly found myself giving out advice.
quiksilverguy quiksilverguy 16-17, M 13 Answers Nov 1, 2011

I was actually looking for the most perverse thing I could find , just seeing how far people would push it out there and stumbled across it .

Best Answer

I found it by accident. I joined thinking I could find some like minded people and or find some other things people like that I had not thought about. It is interesting but I am slowly getting tired of the rude and disrespectful people. They wouldn't say 99% of the things they say to them/about them behind the screen in person to these people. I thought this was suppose to take you away from the real world and to have fun. Some people here are like grade school mentality. Okay, time for recess!!!

Best Answer

i was looking into whether anyone else had been disowned and found an experience on here, also found stuff on narcissistic mothers! then i discovered the questions and im hooked haha

Best Answer

I was abducted and brought here :(

Best Answer

I was held at gunpoint, until I caved in and signed up. It was humiliating! ;)

Best Answer

my husband and i had a paranormal "LOUD bang"i was searching for answers ,it led me to ep.

Best Answer

i googled share your then the first link was this,so i signed up

Best Answer