PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 17 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

So the souls of the lost and miserable have a place of warmth and security. They are safe in our circle.

Best Answer

Lushiro, my sweet, your words are soothing....And correct! Our circle is one of love and support. xoox

Best Answer

Because last time I went out I lost my key.

Best Answer

If you don't like to see me peeing, stop watching. :P

Best Answer

WHY would I watch you urinating? I see enough patients do that. And I have seen more moons than you ever will imagine!

Best Answer

I agree. Stop watching. :D

Best Answer

I am claustrophobic. I rarely close the door, unless I have company, and then I feel obliged, for their sake, not mine.

Best Answer

That sucks....

Best Answer

YOU are claustrophobic? I can hardly believe it!

Best Answer

Yes, me...why can't you believe it? Or are you teasing me?

Best Answer

I would never imagine you would be.....You are strong. And outspoken. It is fine. I learn about others here all the time.

Best Answer

Thanks for the compliment. That is nice that I come across as strong. But, even strong people have their weaknesses. Mine is the fear of getting lock in somewhere. I have had this fear since I was a very young child. I got locked in my dads car, accidentally when I was very young. He had forgotten that I was with him, and I fell asleep in the back seat. When I woke up, I was alone, and it was dark, and dad was inside, working on the books. I don't know how long it was, could have been a minute or two, or it could have been longer, but when he came out to me, I was a basket case and it took him a long time to settle me. More recently, I got locked in a bathroom at work. The lock stuck, and no one was home to help me. I climbed out the bathroom window. Thank goodness it was on the ground floor. Thanks goodness it is a large window, and not just one of those porthole sized windows. I was screaming for a neighbour to come and help me, but no one heard. Now, I carry my cell phone in my pocket when I am anywhere, and I do not close or lock any doors when I am alone anywhere.

Best Answer

Your question is a little ambiguous... door of yoru house/apartment or door of a relationship..?

Best Answer

You may have it as you desire....Your choice...Choose one.

Best Answer

I leave the door open because the draught is nice... but then next door's cat comes in and bites me because she wants feeding..!

Best Answer

Because otherwise there would be no way into her heart.

Best Answer

Ahhhhhhhhhhh....I LOVE this one! Do you require a key too?

Best Answer

No thekidsmom doesnt lock her heart to me :-)

Best Answer

She is so sweet to all! We tag team too. Sometimes two can help more than one.

Best Answer

I love you two...but my ears are ringing now!!!

Best Answer

I was born under a wandering star

Best Answer

awwwwww

Best Answer

Details, please....You are always of interest to me...

Best Answer

Don't close it, Dear. I invited Bigfoot home for supper. He's in the side yard using the bathroom. :)

Best Answer

Then you, my sweet, will clean up after him! Did you ask him what he eats? I shall have to run to the store for....whatever he eats! At least he did not bring the Loch Ness Monster with him! Christ!

Best Answer

He's clean enough as long as we let him outside for potty breaks. And he'll eat whatever we're having. He just eats way more than we do.
Oh and by the way, Nessie's on the way over. :)

Best Answer

What will SHE eat? Are you inviting everyone? Come and give me a cuddle! xoxxo

Best Answer

Just these two for today. I asked that snowman dude but he didn't want to risk melting here this time of the year. :P

Best Answer

You are HILARIOUS! love you! xoxo

Best Answer

So you could walk in while I am pooping

Best Answer

In our house, there are no closed doors with the dogs...Now there are because he wants it that way...I come and go as I PLEASE! Make sure the lids is left open when you are done. Thanks.

Best Answer

It never closes. Not anymore.<br />
It was shattered years before.

Best Answer

If you close the door it triggers the bomb and my house explodes

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

I LOVE THIS ONE! THE MOST IMAGINATIVE ONE THUS FAR! KISSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!

Best Answer

Mercy me that kiss gave me a black eye, I think it was the exclamation mark lol

Best Answer

*laughing*

Best Answer