TaurasiWade TaurasiWade 18-21, F 19 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Hobbies

I was afraid you would over react. She's going through a tough time and just really needs a friend right now... I sorry, I should have just explained to you what was going on.

Best Answer

But I didn't lie I told you I was going to see a friend today.

Best Answer

Good looking too ...ya?...... that was you in the giant store mirror. * thinks she better cut down on the pain killers for her broken arm she got while base jumping*

Best Answer

"I like her... I'm sorry. She just gets me the way that you don't seem to understand. ...I'm sorry for lying to you also. I was afraid what you would think and I am an idiot for not coming clean." <<----- This is what your boyfriend should have said so you could have slapped him.

"I knew that you'd get jealous so I didn't want to bring it up because you're the only one that I love and I had just seen her casually while I was out. It wasn't anything and you have nothing to worry about. Your worst quality doesn't even come close to her best. You are my heart and I could never love another woman the way that I love you." <<----- This is what your boyfriend should have said to avoid getting slapped.

Best Answer

I tried to be good. I really did but she pulled down my pants and swallowed me whole. What did you want me to do? I'm only human!

Best Answer

when you saw him with her, thats when you should of cut your losses and moved on, change the lock to the house may be?

Best Answer

oh her?? she's just a friend we practice yoga together

Best Answer

That was my cousins mothers daughter.

Best Answer

mistaken

Best Answer

umm that was my sister hun.

Best Answer

That was an adding machine. I swear.

Best Answer

go bama go go tide go

Best Answer