You punctured my favourite toy that I was riding.
AlphaMale19 AlphaMale19 22-25, M 28 Answers Jul 28, 2012

Honestly?...and this is going to sound so crazy, but I swear this is how it happened.

Sometimes when I am playing around I use my imagination and it gets over excited and I sometimes actually "feel" as though I am really in the situation I am imagining....well I was in the pool and imagining I was with a shark for some reason and I was a super spy trying to get into a mansion. The dolpgin toy was too close and I started getting all paniced and I ended up spqueezing it too hard.

Ok thats a load of crap, and you obviously know it, I tried to use it because my blow up Tera Patrick doll couldn't hold in air anymore.

Best Answer

dolphins are always punctured by nature ... otherwise they couldn´t breath ... lol

so for sure I´m not guilty ...

Best Answer

can't help i have a needle ****.

Best Answer

same dimensions?

Best Answer

The dolphin never gave me the cookie he promised D:

Best Answer

aw I give you one instead now could you please repair him?

Best Answer

Ok... but i shall never firgive the dolphin.

Best Answer

I bit it, I thought it was a fish sandwhich

Best Answer

A fish sandwhich does not look like my pool toy which is filled with air and is 4 ft long and please don't tell me it was a giant sandwich because you will need to find a massive loaf of bread.

Best Answer

Ok you cautht me, I was riding it the cute pool lady walked by I got excited and POP!

Best Answer

He thought it was a jelly fish. (drum hit.)

Best Answer

ay yah -_-

Best Answer

No, I was busy at the time trying to figure out which drawer your ice pick belongs in.

Best Answer

it's just above the top drawer marked with an ice symbol

Best Answer

well i stole it and i was really gettin into it when my girlfriend walked in she doesnt like me gettin off on inflatables without her so she put her high heel in it im sorry

Best Answer

Because those dolphins you served for lunch were terrible (And too damn chatty..)..

Best Answer

well i kinda like it, and well ...

i saw you on that dolphin, and i got jealous, i know it sounds silly but you two were having so much fun together.

so anyway, when you left, i snuck over to where the dolphin was and i "borrowed" it for the night, i was going to just ride on it for a liltle. so i laid with it for a while, we rolled around together, and i may have kissed it.

but then i forgot about the scissors. ...

i left them on my bed that morning, and well we rolled on to them, your poor dolphin got stabbed with them.

i felt so sorry, i didn't relay know what to do, so i folded it up neatly and secretly placed it back where you put it, blindly hoping it would all work out.

i'm sorry

Best Answer

A thunderstorm was abrewin and you would just not get out! lolol

Best Answer

Because it was creepy to see you swimming with one of those ones that looks like a mostly naked woman!

Best Answer

-_- i see what you did there

Best Answer

I did it because YOLO and pssshhh who needs a a blow up dolphin. Here is a real one.

Best Answer

Have a dolphin...🐬

Best Answer

Did she have a name?

Best Answer

yes, Abi

Best Answer

I hated that thing and I was determined to get my revenge!

Best Answer

Well I suppose you didn't mind then that as revenge I grabbed WOMBAT5's Swordfish and puncture your shark

Best Answer

It was no match for my inflatable swordfish.

Best Answer

You better buy me a new one and keep your swordfish away from her

Best Answer

Whoops

Best Answer

Aww i wouldnt do that! Im way too much of a softy!!!

Best Answer

to make u drown.

Best Answer