lovelywings lovelywings 31-35, F 19 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Community

Got laid off

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Let me see, I was a manager of a shoe store. They were going to pay salary and expect me to work mega hours. I had an offer at the Post Office that paid waaaay more and an hourly wage(overtime pay) with benefits. I have been at my "new job" for 26 years and haven't looked back.

Best Answer

If it keeps going crappy, in about 2 more weeks.

Best Answer

The "boss" kept changing my agreed hours and I got fed up

Best Answer

you mean your boss wanted you to work more hours?

Best Answer

No, the same few we agreed on but if we put me down for Thursday and Friday he'd change it to Tuesday and Wednesday without asking me. He did this a lot. It was a grocery store job...nothing critical or emergency to excuse his vacillation.

Best Answer

because they said i had to wear clothes to work. :P

Best Answer

:p

Best Answer

I got sick & tired of one troublemaker at the store where I worked harassing workers, she would do it to one person at a time in order to get them written up or fired, she did it to my friend a few months before and I told my friend if she ever did it to me I was out of there. She did and I left and told management the reason why. She has them shaking in their boots because she has threatened repeatedly to sue them if the fire her (She not only makes trouble but wanders all over the store and other things) because she has a seizure disorder. So they let her stay and harass workers.

Best Answer

broken foot (2nd time) - could no longer work full time hours

Best Answer

I hated it, the hours sucked, I was away from home all week. It paid good though.

Best Answer

i retired

Best Answer

I accidentally killed a baby troll. RIP Francesca :,[

Best Answer

did ya?

Best Answer

nah

Best Answer

kitty!

Best Answer

hm? :}

Best Answer

police interrogated me

Best Answer

what did you do?

Best Answer

I was in trouble every single week for some random BS and got tired of it.

Best Answer

yeah...I am also getting tired of some BS in my current office

Best Answer