Quinn1313 Quinn1313 16-17, F 11 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in EP

Believe it or not-to find a Female in my area maybe. I thot that if I had a real measure to use, the person(s) that I'd chat with would be more truthful. On the dating sites, most of the profiles are rather generic, written to impress, and all the folks save a few, me for one, try to post profiles that is GREAT! Problem is their profile is so great, they can't even start to live up to it.<br />
So on EP, the folks here are really more open since it's o really all about "dating" and I see how these folks,Males and Females are more. I feel that the effort has failed,yet I am left with a few good folks in my circle and EP has turned more into an enjoyable read and meet. Now how to find a few great gals in my area is still the challenge! LOL!!! Be good all-S in SC

Best Answer

I was looking for someone with a similar experience to me and put it in yahoo.com search engine and then I signed up to read more. Now I am addicted to ep.

Best Answer

The result on Google looked promising, turned out marvellously

Best Answer

had a weird dream so as soon as I woke up started searching online for this guy from my dream which is really stupid but basically I typed a question into Google and the first thing that came up was this website :) so I assumed that I found this site by fate and signed up and now I'm hooked :D

Best Answer

Read a real sad confession on EP and it tore at the heart strings so I signed up to leave a comment but ended up sticking around. EP is a place to chill and vent some things I can't vent to anyone else.

Best Answer

It was an accident...lol

Best Answer

Got tired of talking to myself.

Best Answer

Needed something to fill the time with...now i cant stop....

Best Answer

Haha I know what you mean

Best Answer

got fed up with yahoo

Best Answer

cuz i got banned from help.com another website i run<br />
i didnt sign up for anyone or anything <br />
i just wanted a place that i could own and was my own

Best Answer