groundshaker groundshaker 26-30, M 13 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

Desire to end the Republican party forever

Best Answer

Yes! Someone who's with me. Bless your heart.

Best Answer

What would you like to see replacing them? I'd like Reform.

Best Answer

Well I'd like to see a country united and not one particular party looking out for themselves while saying screw the rest of the country.

Best Answer

Still haven't taken their hand out of the cookie jar...

Best Answer

Dont they know that if they keep doing that one day those cookies will be gone and therell be no cookies for anyone, including themselves?

Best Answer

Then theyll start trying to steal cookies from other countries. Its like one big selfish black hole.

Best Answer

I don't want to live in the 1960-1970's so I voted for Obama.

Best Answer

Because as a female minority whose ancestors were not permitted to do so, it would be an insult to their memory.

Best Answer

So that I have the right to say to all the obamazombies that I did the right thing and they are the ones that helped obama **** up America.

Best Answer

that man is one step away from wearing a superman cape and he still somehow is messing up America ..He inherited so much debt from our previous C student President and still managed to capture Bin Laden..you old people never learn

Best Answer

And if obama wins, I will be giving a fresh $100 bill to ever car in the parking lot here. The note is already printed: It says something like this "Thank you for trying to make this country better. This token is not much to replace the losses that we will endure. Thank You"

Best Answer

dazed25 you said that well. The last time, I forgave people for voting for him. This time it is a matter of stupidity. the problem is that the stupid people are taking the very people down that voted for the right person. Ironic but I believe in karma.

Best Answer

So the question is are you for Obama or Romney?

Best Answer

so I too, can complain

Best Answer

I did not.

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

Not a lot of faith in Obama and I find Romney to be a bucket of ****.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Their voting today????

Best Answer

Yea its this thing theyre doing. They say the fate of the country is at stake but no pressure.

Best Answer

Well when both the Democrats and Republicans work for the same people that want to destroy America I would venture to say we have no free elections in this Country. Actually we only have one more choice for President than Communist China.

Best Answer

because i couldnt vote tomorrow

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

So I can complain if the candidate I voted for didn't win :D Also, hope and change..as in, voting out Obama.

Best Answer