mulder mulder 26-30 21 Answers May 19, 2012

People created all of the above. Child molesters and rapists are very much a product of their environments and experiences and as for cocaine and opium people are the ones who decided to abuse a natural herb. Whether you believe in God or not people must be held responsible for their actions. Blaming it on God is like blaming the water for why people drown or knives for why they hurt people.

Best Answer

Great answer!

Best Answer

lol why'd you specifically list molesters, murderers, rapists, cocaine, and opium

Best Answer

lol my thoughts exactly!

Best Answer

He didn't. Who says he did?

Best Answer

Come on dude why you putting cocaine and opium in the same sentence as molesters,and rapists?I will agree that they have caused a few people to act up a wee bit,but a lousy *** molester is the lowest form of life you can speak of.Im not gonna debate over the issue,I just wanted to say I love to get high and cant stand a fukn child molester.Thats just how guys like me operate.

Best Answer

Satan CONVENIENTLY takes the rap for all the horror in the world, that sky fairy takes all the credit for the rest. You didn't know?

Best Answer

so they could get high first?

Best Answer

I may not fully understand why God create and love people who are so evil. But, it is not my right to ask and judge. I just live right and do what He tells me to do. <br />
When it comes to child molesters, murderers, and other creeps, love is not enough. They do not care about that and God either. And they are still going to do whatever they want even if it means going to hell with the devil.

Best Answer

He created man in his likeness not just like Him. Not every omelet comes out perfect, and is passed on or culled

Best Answer

He did'nt. People have free will, and make poor choices and are fallen creatures. Also the devil is messing around in people's lives too.

Best Answer

The noted biologist, Edward O. Wilson, has just published a book, Social Conquest, that suggests an answer. He looks not to God, but to the evolution of social species who now dominate the animal kingdom by weight. These species are ants, termites, and homo sapiens.<br />
Survival of the fittest can happen in two ways. Some individuals can simply have more offspring who survive into the next generation. Alternatively, an individual can belong to social group, hive, nest, or tribe who's population is increasing relative to other species. The success of the group is as good as his own.<br />
Evolution by either method causes behavioral traits to emerge, such as aggression, care of young, sharing food, etc. However the two types of selection promote different traits. Individual selection promotes conflict, deceit, and greed. Group selection promotes sharing, cooperation, culture, and language.<br />
In a strongly social species these two types of traits are in eternal conflict. We tend to classify the first type as evil and the second as good. This is where our sense of morality comes from.<br />
We are trapped in an unstable equilibrium. If the good always win we become robotic angels like worker bees. If the evil always wins we become vicious predators. Over time good seems to be winning but evil must always show its ugly face now and then.<br />
Individuals in strong social species are very numerous, but of few species. This phenomenon arose only recently in the history of life. Wilson makes no mention of God but the fact that it did arise can, if you like, be attributed to him.

Best Answer

It's easy to forget, ignore, or remain uninformed of the fact that there is a WAR going on between good and evil.<br />
It began when Satan, who was an Archanget, was cast out of heaven for wanting God's power over creation.<br />
God's purposes are extant in satan's pow4er and existance, for now. Some of humanity adopts the way of eveil, and some adopt the way of good. That is all, and it will come to an end with God's final victory at Armaggeddon.

Best Answer

In the beginning he was portrayed as creator of everything, omniscient, omnipotent and eternal, but the loving part wasn't added in until much later.<br />
The reasons used to explain the existence of evil are rationalisations and justifications after the beliefs are set.<br />
If he knew everything, then he knew what he created and what would happen.<br />
If he was omnipotent, he could create it in any way he chose, and change it at will.<br />
If he exists, then everything that is, is exactly as he willed it, including the existence of evil and suffering from natural causes.

Best Answer

This comforting character would be useless without all the tragedies in the world.

Best Answer

Like early adam and eve. I believe the Almighty was lonely and so here we are..

Best Answer

he didnt make them that way but he did give us will to make our own choices you cant blame god for peoples choices.

Best Answer

The organics are medicinal, as for the others...wells I believe Louie had a hand in that.

Best Answer

Cocaine and opium are processed from plants.

Best Answer

And those plants can have useful purposes in the right hands.

Best Answer

Because our all loving God has a Shadow

Best Answer