BeautifulAa BeautifulAa 18-21 35 Answers Jun 18, 2012

He was the bottom end of a horse (translate to appropriate swear word).

Best Answer

She was nuts, cold and evil.

Best Answer

She is a lot older than you. She is closer to my age.

Best Answer

She thought she was in love with another guy. 'Thought' being the operative word here.

Best Answer

He was a douchbag.

Best Answer

do i ask why you were laughing?

Best Answer

Well he surely is one. Unless you have a better word for him lol

Best Answer

because she had been working as a domanatrix for years and forgot to mention it!. it wasnt the job i couldnt live it was the lie.that was harsh

Best Answer

Because she said she wouldn't come live with me because of her kids who happen to be nearly 21 & 20 now, then it was her job then it was her sick mother, at my age 4 years is too long to be ******* about with people who can't commit to their own future instead of worrying about everyone elses.

Best Answer

well, ive been in the same relationship for the last several years, and before it i had never really even considered them relationships. flings maybe. most ended the same way, one of us got bored. and left.

Best Answer

Because she told me it was my job to support her while she lived out her dreams and that this left no room for me to live my dreams. I probably would have to, had she not told me this.

Best Answer

I thought I married a man. I found out I married a spoiled, selfish child.

Best Answer

She cheated...

Best Answer

because he was a disrespectful , cheating bastard..

Best Answer

He stoped loving me as a wife .he thought of me as a roommate .:-(

Best Answer

he gave me a dog and it bit my dad. so i left him

Best Answer

She said because I am not a man and that I could not 'give' her a child...

Best Answer

wait just click the box talk in my user page and send me a text and we can chat

Best Answer

He thought I cheated on him with his cousin who is 15 years older than him... :(

Best Answer

He went back to his ex.

Best Answer

She didnt tell me she was dating my bestfriend. And he was keeping her a secret because me and her never got along. then she told my best friend that i came on to her and now I neither have a girlfriend, nor my best friend of 10 years

Best Answer

He left me , It was my first real love :( ,,, I love him till now , I tried too many thing to get him back , but he left :((<br />
SADNESS STILL IN MY HEART :'(

Best Answer

After 2 years of normalcy he turned into a raging, abusive, scary man.

Best Answer

He tried to kill me.

Best Answer