Because you're impressionable dumb sh!t who makes next to no effort to use brain and see that the world is just right as it is.

Best Answer

There wouldn't be this site if everything is perfect. Why would anyone even want to be perfect? I mean, making mistakes and learning is fun.

Best Answer

life would be boring if we are perfect dont you want something that challenge you to pursue on something that makes you who you are we are all equal in gods eye to him we are perfect to a mere human's perspective its imperfect

Best Answer

Because I guess the hard times really do make you stronger. As much as my life has hurt me in the past I'm so much better for it. I understand who I can and cannot trust. I love myself more. And Im definitely stronger. Be hopeful and be strong. Nothing's perfect. We can only just do our best and stay true to ourselves...and who we are. Mily x

Best Answer

Why do you waste your time accusing a word? Go fight for your rights.

Best Answer