There never is a God when one really needs ones. I come to the conclusion there is no God. I could say God is as real as Santa Claus but I say Santa Claus is more real than some God. I use to believe in a God but don't anymore cause none was around when I needed one.
aquarius3 aquarius3 61-65 18 Answers May 1 in Community

god was made up to control others and too force them to live with in certain controlled lines god and what jeause taught us is to different things you cannot take some stuff and throw other stuff put just to please the powers to be god lives in each of us or use too when I was a child it was about others today it is just for each his own<br />
the world is out of balance and way to many people and way to much greed the end is soon

Best Answer

There is a God, but a God who does not believe in any way that we are helpless or hopeless or without the natural abilities to change our circumstances and the world's at large. With life, comes free will. Eventually, you are judged on the life you led, not on how you physically looked or what you owned. It's called servitude, and honor. Nothing else matters. It's not about riches or fame or being the first one to cross the finish line.

Best Answer

It takes a leap of faith believe to believe in God, and it takes a similar magnitude of faith not to believe in God and still somehow justify how the world was made.

Best Answer

People believe in God as a matter of faith. Demanding proof is, by definition, a lack of faith. Demanding the kind of proof that you're asking for - making your life better when you're at a low point - is a self-centered lack of faith. When you're in turmoil, God's role isn't to make it better. God's role is to give you strength to make it better for yourself and to persevere.

Best Answer

I am sorry you feel that way. I know there is a God, he dwells within my heart.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I believe in God, circumstances in my life have give me a faith in him without doubt.

Best Answer

So... you do not have a choice? I certainly do. I am not forced to believe how I do. It's not conventional with any church. But THAT I believe, HE doesn't care. It's MY choice. Not yours. And I admit I do not like being around so called 'JESUS FREAKS' It's so difficult to figure what they are looking for. I don't have to explain what I feel. It's THAT I feel and you along with many others cannot change this.

Best Answer

I don t beleave ther is a god eather.but hve to respect there beleaves no matter how crazy. it brain washed into ya from day ya born to day ya die

Best Answer

He was around you, and still taking care of you! Or else you are not really alive till this moment to write this post! Close your eyes, call Him, feel the connection, then ask Him believing that He will answer you! <br />
NB. Don't ask Him something He already equipped you with the means to achieve! Coz this is a kind of being ungrateful to what He blessed you with! Ask Him to lead and guide you to where you get enlightened and well guided to what suits you best! He knows best what suits you best really!

Best Answer

there is a power to be yes do I call him god no I do not asi do not think a god would be happy with the mess we have made of this world

Best Answer

What I believe is my business; what you believe is yours. If you feel the need to dictate to me what I should believe, you may not like the outcome. Proclaim your beliefs from whatever pedestal you wish. But leave me alone.

Best Answer

Why do you think he should only be there for people? If you step on a bug and later your leg is broke then I guess there is no God.

Best Answer

Maybe he just has favourites and ignores everybody else. Like Jesus.

Best Answer

What ever you think and works for you

Best Answer