shap36 shap36 41-45, M 29 Answers Sep 6, 2011

Because women know that the more foreplay you have, the better ****** you're going to have too. Men are impatient and just want to get down to it. ;o)

Best Answer

men want to get back to the football - lol

Best Answer

and woman...?

Best Answer

They can always go to the top draw and find their "special" friend - lol

Best Answer

As a man I can tell you that I like lots of foreplay. It is an integral part of the sex act. I get pleasure giving my lover pleasure and I enjoy being with her, so 30 seconds of play is not doing it for me.

Best Answer

I think its evolution. Men are programmed to mate quickly. This is to impregnate the female and to create his "heirs". I think its in male DNA. I prefer going down on a woman, its fantastic. But in my experience she can only take it so long and she wants intercourse. A woman has to get aroused because if she does not, it hurts her during intercourse. A woman has to be aroused in many more different zones then a man. In her mind and body. It takes her longer to ****** then us. Plus a woman wants to be pampered and her body enjoyed. Men however, we are more straight forward and to the point. The Man should take his time savoring and tasting the body of a woman. Women are more mentally stimulated and men are more psychically stimulated.

Best Answer

Foreplay isn't that when the man says "Are you awake?"

Best Answer

Guys just want to invade, shoot and do something else, perhaps!

Best Answer

For many women playtime is an emotional time, it reaffirms their connection to their partner etc. For many guys foreplay, while it ultimately enhances the experience, is just a means to an end - getting busy.<br />
Thankfully the guys that show restraint (not necessarily restraints) enjoy it all so much more...nice and slow makes everyone happy most of the time and rapid fire, staccato hip action makes a few people happy some of the time.

Best Answer

IMO it's because men haven't learned to enjoy it as a receiver ...<br />
it is after all a giving experience to yer woman<br />
i've learned to become every bit as aroused as my partner when i stimulate her verbally, with touch, and orally - her response and submissiveness excites me ... it makes my erection harder and causes me to copiously leak preejaculatory fluid (which she likes, and which further excites her)<br />
when she stimulates me going down on me touching and caressing me i too can go for hours<br />
(to HELL with 30 - 45 minutes)!!<br />
reading and writing a lot of these sexy posts puts me in a very aroused and sexy mode and contributes to my ability to endure length sessions of intercourse<br />
... my wife calls it "making a meal out of it!"<br />
- rip

Best Answer

IMO, it's all about early parental training and a serious lack of sex education for males. Just because we are genetically conditioned to be a certain way (men=quick, women=slower) it's no excuse to suffer or struggle with this ignorance IF ONLY someone would bother to help us (men) understand a few things.

Best Answer

as Mysateryeye said, men are impatient. but there is real fun in foreplay. in some matters women score over men in having brains, isnt it? with foreplay the experience becomes heavenly. thank you girls.

Best Answer

women are like tube light they take time to glow, men are like cfl they light up instantly.

Best Answer

Foreplay is more intense

Best Answer

Foreplay should start in the morning before you go off to work. Call and text her about how you're looking forward to the night together. Advance and retreat on all fronts and break down all the defences. Continue the campaign over dinner and by the time you are ready to join, she is ready for however long it lasts.

Best Answer

I would disagree with this as a man. I think it depends on their age though. A younger guy could care less and just wants to get it on as fast as possible. But the older you are, and i'm almost 40, i've learned and long for equally passionate foreplay. I love to give that much foreplay to my wife as much as i like to receive it that much before the main event. There is nothing more of a turn on then passionate kissing, massages with a nice smelling non sticky oil, touches, licking, scratches, and of course sensual oral or mutual handjobs, etc. Most often times i get off on that stuff more than the main event itself.

Best Answer

As a Mature man I have found the need for more foreplay,as it <br />
builds a greater bond between you two!<br />
I also found it's great FUN!

Best Answer

Cuz it takes us longet to reach ****** then it does a man. To because we can longer ******* than a man and reach mutiple ******* unlike a man.

Best Answer

Who said men prefer 30 - 45 seconds of foreplay? I'd play for hours if she'd let me. Capair03 has the right idea. Ladies, stop being so stingy with your fun bits. Many men have well practiced tongues, or perhaps more to the point, WANT to have well practiced tongues. What they get instead is "You wanna WHAT?? Ewwwwww- gross - You pig!" <br />
So quit complaining, get off your collective duffs, take a bath and jump that guy. Once he's pinned to the floor it should be pretty easy.

Best Answer

I think everyone is different. Also I don't think taking these ridged numbers seriously will help anyone. There are relationships out there where a woman might enjoy 10 minutes of fore play and the man might enjoy 11 minutes. And then the next time they get it on they might enjoy more minutes of foreplay.

Best Answer

Because that's the way we're made dear. As the song goes." I want a man with a slow hand, not someone who will come and go in a heated rush" Some men are better learners than others too as are women. If a woman doesn't know what she likes she can't expect a man to know. They're not mind readers and some are not very good at reading responses. One thing that can be frustrating is when something causes us to moan for him to stop and ask "what's wrong?" That will get someone kicked out of bed real quick.

Best Answer

i THOUGHT WHEN THE 4 OF US GOT TOGETHER IT WAS CALLED AN ****?

Best Answer

half time

Best Answer

I use to have around 4 hours of four play when I played golf

Best Answer