sofreespirited sofreespirited 26-30, F 16 Answers May 7, 2010

Its the false belief by everyone that the jedi miond trick actually works and that if you deny deny deny the dirty deed strong enough your spouse will believe you...

Best Answer

Being obviously caught in a lie, yet refusing to admit the truth is a sign that one is a sociopath.

Best Answer

been there done that would say they are like deer caught in headlights and its fight or flight except they dont want to flight cos well i dont know why maybe cos they *think* they love you but i say if they love you how could they cheat?

Best Answer

They have no huevos.

Best Answer

this is easy..because they are going to either lose their loved one, and know they messed up, and also catch hell too:)..heeh

Best Answer

Vessa, you know I loves you, but sometimes, it's no more heinous than what has been dished out.<br />
No, two wrongs don't make a right, but that was never the goal in the first place. <br />
Everyone deserves to be loved and experience happiness in their lives. It's not just for the few random<br />
all controlling jackasses.

Best Answer

Because theyre not "big" enough to come clean and automatically get defensive!

Best Answer

Seven weeks after we got married my wife was in another town staying with her mother for the weekend. She went out with her best friend who had been bridesmaid at our wedding. I rung at 10:30 to say goodnight and her Mum said she wasn't home. No problems. I rang at 07:30 in the morning and her mother told me she got in about 5am. Wifey told me she got home about 11pm sop I already knew she was lying her head off. After some prodding and poking with questions I managed to get out of her that she and her friend went to dinner. Met a couple of guys who offered to buy them a drink. They went to a club. Ended up at the hotel the two were staying at. Her friend chickened out and left and she was left there with the two guys. She has always denied anything happened and when I pressed her, even years later, as to why she continues to not tell me the truth, she said something along the lines of 'I don't want to talk about something that is so embarrassing'. She knows that even back then, I would have not cared particularly who she ******. I still don't.

Best Answer

They like having 2 pardners! And they're dirt bags?

Best Answer

I believe it's merely a manipulative, desperate attempt by the cheating spouse to try to plant a seed of doubt into their partner's mind.

Best Answer

Because that is why they are called a "Cheater" they cheat lie and other bad things they think they are better and deserve it or Love to get away with it, they have not character AAnyone they cheat with that thinks they are getting something well they might but it is nothing good

Best Answer

Because that person still likes you...(Sarcastic sigh, bats eyelashes and hums a light tune..)

Best Answer

You could be bluffing.

Best Answer

I think sometimes they feel so ashamed that they don't want to admit to themselves or hear it said that they have done such a heinous thing.

Best Answer