If this happened to you, let's hear your stories!
coolchic101 coolchic101 31-35, F 24 Answers Apr 2, 2011

Its more about the morals than anything else.<br />
A person with strong moral will value the things around and act accordingly.<br />
Its not all about being with younger woman or something else.<br />
But i believe somewhere deep down being a man.<br />
A person with strong character will manage things and shallow one will leave.<br />
Thats what i believe.

Best Answer

well those young things wont stick around for long,<br />
when the guy starts looking/ acting old...<br />
and she relizes his man hood isnt working as it did when he was younger,she may stay around if the money is flowing !<br />
but out side of that,<br />
last thing she wants to do , is to sit at home watching an old man,<br />
watching life go by in his rocking chair.<br />
my self, im going back to younger men !

Best Answer

Both men and women come to terms with their aging selves. Men, however, ba<x>sed on how healthy their marriages are, either stay with their wives/ families while others seek out younger women due to their personal insecurities that they are getting older and their wives are not providing that visual support of a youthful self (dress, persona, sex drive, etc). <br />
Being a woman who was left for a younger woman, the man feels a sense of control and power over a younger female while the older female is more secure about her self and not threatened by younger women. <br />
Some men believe that by moving on to greener pastures, the feeling of revitalization, rebirth and a new lease on life occurs while the prior is left to pick up the pieces and start over.<br />
Older wives need to keep themselves attractive, dress appropriately but sexy and seductive and stop blaming your self... if he wanted to stay, he would have, stop blaming the other woman. Take responsibility and learn from it...be the same strong independent woman that you once were back in your 30s 40s. Age is just a number,,,you dont have to act it in your 60s

Best Answer

You're probably right about the sense of control an older man feels with a younger woman, but you lose me when you give the advice to "dress sexy". Geez, that just sounds like trying to cling to some kind of sex kitten image when you're a grown-*** woman--delusional and pathetic like a face-lift. It doesn't matter to me if a woman wants to look like an aging party girl into her 50's--to each her own. Personally, I'd rather be alone than try to cling to a 20 year old's fashion sense and behavior.

Best Answer

Women get older and they accept it. Men get older and they fight it. I am 52 with a 32 year old second wife. Do I suck...maybe...fact is I love this woman and will take care of her any way she wants me to. It's a matter of attitude...I dated 50 year old women that were hot and rocked my world....I am with someone that satisfies me now...and not just physically. As I have aged, I have really learned to appreciate the value and the beauty of all women....god I am lucky...smart, sexy and wise...and she is 20 years younger then me. Basically age does not matter....compatibly rules. Why is she with me....well let's just say she thinks it's nice to be with a man that is experienced, self confident and financially set!

Best Answer

They have wondering eyes,, leaving us older wives with symptoms of menapause, hot-flashes, emotional changes alone, while having fun with some young thing.<br />
After we age their eyes wonder alot, they become more interest in the young pretty little girls, who have not been there for them.

Best Answer

Because their wives think sex has an expiration date, stop having sex with them, and tell them that they are "perverts" and "dirty-minded" for wanting normal intimacy. <br />
But many more women than men abandon their spouses. And according to Michelle Langley, author of Women's infidelity, infidelity is at the core of the female abandonment syndrome. They may be cheating with men who are older rather than younger than themselves, but what's the difference?

Best Answer

I think it's a combination of midlife crisis and the fact that women age differently physically than men do since men don't have as many fat cells as we do.Many men don't find the appearance of wrinkles, no matter how slight, attractive. I read a study done on the subject and the majority of the men said they began to see their Mother as their wives grew older so of course s.e.x was out of the question. See, this is another way Women are superior to men. For the most part, we don't leave for younger skin and perky b,o,o,b,s, and many men DO develop B cups when they reach middle age, we stay and love them anyway with their unibrows, hair growing out of their ears and noses, size 48 shirt and 30 inch waist, extreme flatulence. And they don't find US attractive anymore?

Best Answer

Nonsense.

Best Answer

Think about this. Although there are exceptions, in most cases the man is leaving because, although he has aged as much as his wife, and has as many or more wrinkles, has also gained a bit around the middle, and all the rest, he has the ability to attract a younger woman who isn't so focused on the physical, and wants the money and security he provides. You would hope she'd have some sense of sisterhood and not wanting to destroy another woman, but apparently not. Now the man can go and caress the breasts of this lovely young woman and get release, while his wife, if she wants release, needs to keep batteries in her vibrator. Because most of the time, not always, but most, he is dooming her to a life alone, without romance or sex ever again. And it goes beyond that. In the middle of the night, he wakes and can reach over and cuddle someone. His ex wife wakes up to an emptiness beside her every time. In the crises of life, when she needs help, be it a jump for the car battery or a ride or a faucet fixed, or what have you, she will have to figure it out alone, knowing that the younger woman is getting all this help from the man she dedicated her life to. Her body was ruined by having the babies he also wanted. Now he also has the option of having more children. Not everyone wants this, but he at least has that choice, while his wife can't even adopt in her middle age if she longer for more. In some cases, women forgo kids because their husbands don't want them, only to see their husbands have the kids later with younger wives, and know that they have lost their chance forever. They will just have to get a cat.

Best Answer

My goodness! You said it all!
I am one of those left behind. To start with it was seriously tough. Alone in a foreign country with 3 teens, assorted animals ... First I blamed midlife crisis, then her (20 years his junior) and finally myself - I realised that I did too much for him, I accepted bad behaviour and thus brought about total loss of respect. Loyalty became boring, loving him was not enough. He loved me but he was no longer in love with me. D'uh. Not going into psychology here. I am smart, educated, attractive, a natural problem solver, a good listener - as he said, a perfect wife. However, she "happened". She was a true soulmate, gentle, kind. When I met her, I had to laugh. She was just a younger version of me, just slightly taller. 3 years on, the "soulmateness" evaporated, the young one broke his heart (funny, mine never got mentioned in all this), almost persuaded him to join her religious sect, helped him spend most of his money (but felt really bad about it because he should have been spending it on his kids, lol). My husband learned that the grass is not greener (it's yuck by his own admission). He is lonely and still keeps hunting in the same young age group, buys young clothes, goes to gym .. the whole caboodle. He barely sees the kids (4 in total). I see him from time to time because of our kids and finances and I came to realise that I gained another teenager, including tears, strops etc. I feel sorry for him. But that's all. I look at him and sometimes wonder why I put my life on hold in order to be the rock he needed to perch on in order to pursue his career, why I never considered straying ... I am not bitter. Just alone and fine with it, although I sometimes cannot help a twinge of sadness when I see a white haired couple ... Will I date one day? I don't know. My life hasn't collapsed. It changed. And I still try my best to maintain a happy home for the kids.

Best Answer

I saw a man's father be a raging philanderer. His son turned into the same thing. Even though the father warned him it would ruin a great marriage .. the son still became an awful monster just like his dad. Ruined his marriage. His wife always thinks about those younger girls and feels she can't compete. He makes snarky comments all the time towards her to the point she has given up intimacy/ love with him.

Best Answer

Posted by conceptualclarity<br />
I fully agree I am 56 ,been married 30 years now and although I love my wife very much <br />
the fact that she has lost interest in sex makes me look elswhere and not nessesarily younger

Best Answer

Because they probably met their wife at school, Think about it, If every man where to compete to get the woman they wanted without any restrictions or magazines and media distorting their judgement, just plain old living in the present time and doing what feels right, who would he choose? probably a young beautiful woman!! that loves, admires and respects him, regardless of her age. Now imagine a woman choosing any man she wanted, without any restrictions or magazines and media distorting their judgement, just plain old living in the present time and doing what feels right, who would she choose? probably a man she could connect with, and felt this was the person for her, in her heart, because he is kind, strong, wise, etc etc. regardless his age, ARE YOU SO NAIVE TO THINK THAT SHE WOULD CHOOSE SOMEONE HER OWN AGE!. Schools promote same aged relationships, and young inexperienced guys have beautiful, intelligent, strong women surrounding them every day, and a media industry promoting this. This form of social phenomenon was probably not programed in our genetic agenda, but our money hungry media industry plus our need to have a greater education, naively has pushed us against this sociological wall of smoke.

Best Answer

Men say "a man gotta do what a man gotta do," so let be it!!!!<br />
If they gotta do it, they obviously like it too badly for be entertained with REASONS or MORALS or whatever.<br />
Stop killing your mind over it. <br />
My rationales: IF YOU LOVE THEM, LEARN TO LET THEM GO! <br />
Jealousy kills the beauty. Everytime the thought of my love being with someone else, I intentionally guide my thought to how happy he would be, his nicest smiles and all, then I'm ok, if anything in the world makes him that happy even without any effort from me, I thank it for happening.

Best Answer

In some cases I think it is self image issues.....they need to convince themselves that they can still attract a young women.

Best Answer

thats a good question. But I'm in a new boat, my husband left me for a older woman.

Best Answer

their wife is aging....constant arguing nd altercations...nd old men loves young p*ussy...they want to get as much of it before they die...

Best Answer

Best Age Gap Dating Site( Younger Women Older Men Dating and Older Women Younger Men Dating ) ## Age Meet .com -The Largest Dating Site for Older Women Dating Younger Men and Older Men Dating Younger Women - Date A Cougar, Old Man, Younger Woman or Younger Man

Society has long become more open to the idea of older man - younger woman relationship and older woman - younger man relationship as well. Hollywood has brought in the practice of successful older men looking for younger women. With actresses such as Catherine Zeta Jones marrying Michael Douglas with an age gap of 25 years and remarking it as 'Love sees no age limits'.

If life is offering you a chance to be with a person you like, then grab it while you can. Do what makes you happy, whether you feel like dating an older man or dating a younger man.

With the unique certified members system on Agemeet, you can directly find someone real, serious and of quality.
Totally Free to Place Profile and connect with millions of quality members now!

Best Answer

because younger women are vulnerable

Best Answer

Best younger women older men dating site - AgeMeet.com , It is a website specifically designed for older man and younger woman relationships and older woman and younger man relationships. AgeMeet.com is the world's first, largest and most effective dating website which is committed to cater the needs of those people who would like to meet someone who is significantly older or younger than they are. For 13 years, we have successfully helped people who celebrate age gap dating and they come to us with a sincere desire to get involved in such relationships.<br />
Age difference in relationships is no longer important as long as two people find something in common. So let us help you find your perfect date and let not age become an issue. And also to help you start off, our website would provide you with some advices such as to older men on how to date younger women and to older women on how to date younger men. Right now it might seem like a challenge to you, but we'll guide you on what to do and what not to in your relationship.<br />
So what are you waiting for? Make a profile now, it's totally free! And we will connect you with hundreds of single people who are looking for such relationships. Enter into your own little community where older women are looking for younger men and older men are looking for younger women. This will also set you free from the embarrassment and annoyance of general dating. Here at AgeMeet.com, you won't have to sort through thousands of people who are looking for someone of their own age. Act now and register to find what you are looking for in just one click!<br />
Totally Free To Place Profile and connect with hundreds of thousands of singles like you now! Life is short. Act now! (We have been in the online dating business for over 13 years!)

Best Answer

Because the old wife has learned the bad characteristics of the old husband thereby started to nag in the hope to correct what has become wrong.<br />
The young women on the other hands sees opportunities in the husband's pocket. These young women are blinded to the bad characteristics of the old husband.

Best Answer

I did not find my older wife physically attractive. I did not want to have sex with her. I feel really bad about this but it's true. My girlfriend is 31 (met her at 29) and I'm 48. I keep my body in shape and her body excites me.<br />
All my male friends tell me how lucky I am. I'm not certain because I regret not being with my wife but how do you desire a body that you no longer desire?

Best Answer

wThink about this. Although there are exceptions, in most cases the man is leaving because, although he has aged as much as his wife, and has as many or more wrinkles, has also gained a bit around the middle, and all the rest, he has the ability to attract a younger woman who isn't so focused on the physical, and wants the money and security he provides. You would hope she'd have some sense of sisterhood and not wanting to destroy another woman, but apparently not. Now the man can go and caress the breasts of this lovely young woman and get release, while his wife, if she wants release, needs to keep batteries in her vibrator. Because most of the time, not always, but most, he is dooming her to a life alone, without romance or sex ever again. And it goes beyond that. In the middle of the night, he wakes and can reach over and cuddle someone. His ex wife wakes up to an emptiness beside her every time. In the crises of life, when she needs help, be it a jump for the car battery or a ride or a faucet fixed, or what have you, she will have to figure it out alone, knowing that the younger woman is getting all this help from the man she anted. Now he also has the option of having more children. Not everyone wants this, but he at least has that choice, while his wife can't even adopt in her middle age if she longer for more. In some cases, women forgo kids because their husbands don't want them, only to see their husbands have the kids later with younger wives, and know that they have lost their chance forever. They will just have to get a cat.

Best Answer

It's the same ole crap whether you are 40 or 20.
My husband left too but kept coming back. so i left him for someone 10 years younger and MUCH hotter. my husband is a dr so he can have any young dumb woman he wants. He was an egomaniac. now i have a precious guy who thinks i am WAY more interesting than the dummies his age.

Best Answer

oh and the sex is amazing.. daily and amazing!

Best Answer