hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 9 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Singledom

Cuz they suck

Best Answer

People...at least online dislike you because you feed the trolls and you leave your self open for people to talk ****. <br />
Now a good way to fix that is to simply not care, who cares if someone likes you or not? who cares if your black, white, human, dog, cow, E.T's little brother or something else entirely. <br />
BOTTOM LINE <br />
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THINK.

Best Answer

You are young, take it from one who is older not everyone is going to like you in life. And that is fine cos you won't like everyone either. Took a look at your profile page, you feel alienated from your family because you are mixed race and the darkest out of your siblings. Just focus on the people you do get on with in life, I am sure you will forget about the ones who don't.

Best Answer

Cuz u fvcking WHINE too goddam much ...I mean REALLY guy ..what the hell is it with u & all these WHINEY questions ???

Best Answer

Why do you answer just ignore me but I could care less about you

Best Answer

Y do u give a sh!t if ppl like u or not ...y cant u just live your life ?

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

Sadly I needed this answer more than you think thank you

Best Answer

Listen , jus live your life , on your terms , whoever duznt like u for it ...thats THEIR loss ...ur a GOOD GUY :)

Best Answer

Have you done things to cause others to not like you?

Best Answer

Being black

Best Answer

Not a good reason. I dated a black girl, her father spoke to us about the difficulties we would face in Atlanta so we broke up. My point? DON'T LIMIT YOURSELF.

Best Answer

U mean u actually painted urself black ?

Best Answer

You appear twisted... oh wait, that should be twister. No one likes a twister.

Best Answer

Well... what do you like about yourself? Are they seeing that?

Best Answer

I love being black

Best Answer

Good, that's a start.

Best Answer