I know my name says 'virgothevirgin', but it is a representative of my star sign, so it seems as though I only get added by some people because they think I am after a quick ****. If they actually read my 'about me' before adding me, they would see the type of person I am, and that this is NOT the case! ... Rant over ...
VirgoTheArtyFarty VirgoTheArtyFarty 18-21, F 15 Answers Jun 25, 2012

people are idiots...you wont believe how many think i'm here for cyber sex because of my "oh so sexy and teasing" avatar pic...like nobody even notices the damn tattoo on it...trust me its not you its the morons who cant think of anything but f-ing someone because they are tired of their hands...

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

Maybe the don't really trust the "About Me" bit??

Best Answer

ARE YOU?<br />
LOL

Best Answer

Hahahaha! :D

Best Answer

I have instructions in my 'about me' for people to follow before messaging me. When they dont i dont talk to them.

Best Answer

You answered your own question---most people will read "virgin" and think you're bragging (or complaining) about you sexual state and not your astrological status.

Best Answer

your name possibly :/

Best Answer