Even if those women don't deserve it? Just something I've noticed.
AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 24 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Hobbies

You know it does not really matter to me...stuff is what it is, no need for me to make comparisons all the time. Personally my take, without the research, but observing over the decades.. is it's about the same both ways, but if you think women have done this more, fine... all I can say is sorry your luck has not been better around that and hope it gets better for you.

Best Answer

Do most men think well of women??? I can't tell by how some of them treat women....

Women are tired of being treated bad. Women will hold men in high regard once men treat us better.

Best Answer

I tend to think this is an excuse for women not wanting to do what's right and treat others the way they want to be treated.

Best Answer

Nate, maybe in 'some' cases, but not always.

Best Answer

Statistics, please. Otherwise it's meaningless generalisations.

Best Answer

We don't really need statistics, and even if we had them they wouldn't really project the truth. It's just what's around us, and if we're all honest we know it is. And you should think about generalizations in that women generalize men a lot, and it is accepted.

Best Answer

Ah, the same old misogyny, different day. I'd hoped you had something more concrete this time.

Best Answer

Lol. And the same old tired insults when the truth is put before an individual.

Best Answer

LOL. And if the truth ever is, we can address that.

Best Answer

You flagged that guy's comment because you didn't like what he said.

Best Answer

Sure did. The conversation is with you and I'm not in the mood to be "double-teamed". If you have statistics then show them, but otherwise, it's the same old misogynist bs. The fact that you have so low an opinion about women puts holes in your theory, for one thing.

Best Answer

Lol. "Double-teamed." Yet I've seen you double-team or join teams with others when the topic was one you favored. Hm. Guess I should try flagging that too. Anyway, on the contrary. I just challenge women's concepts and perceptions of men, and those I have a low opinion of.

Best Answer

I admit I lost my temper and don't generally do that. Do you think you improve women's opinions about men by asking questions that generalise like this ?

Best Answer

How can misandry be "supported and accepted" when the world is run by men ? That makes as much sense as those nowadays who try to claim whites are an oppressed class. I certainly don't think all men are bad, there are too many that I love, but I look at facts. If you're walking down the street at night, statistically speaking---purely by the numbers---are you more likely to be in danger if a strange man is behind you, or a strange woman ?

Best Answer

Because 98% of men are idiots! The other 2% are steadily working towards the 98%

Best Answer

You prove my point! :-)

Best Answer

Now we're getting some statistics lol

Best Answer

Women are fed up with men cause they cheat a lot and can't be trusted, Unlike how men think they know that women when love someone they are to honest and love them truly

Best Answer

Where did you get this factual information O.o?

Best Answer

It's just what's around us, and if we're all honest with ourselves, we know it is.

Best Answer

I can some of this going on but not over all the most situation.

Best Answer

Do you REALLY believe that?

Best Answer

i meant i can see some of this going on..I believe this is only biased on your opinion dear friend,that is all.I hope you don't get low opinions thrown at you by women at least.I can say that.We must first look within ourselves before noticing others.

Best Answer

Lol. I appreciate your advice, but I actually talk to a lot of women in private who agree with me. As for the women who would have low opinions of me, it makes no difference to me. My world doesn't stop or crumble for them.

Best Answer

sounds good,biased on their opinions as well but some opinions out weigh others..right?

Best Answer

Yes, some do. I find that when I get one on one with women in private, I'm more likely to get the truth from them than in the open unlike some of the questions I've gotten from women here. In other words, in plain view women will put on a good image, but get personal with them and you get a better to their brain.

Best Answer

O.o

Best Answer

Lol, really? I'm saying that women tend to tell you the truth in private more than out in the open like here.

Best Answer

I don't agree that most women do this or that most men think highly of women but I would say that the women who do have ill feelings for men got that way from a man hurting her! I'd say generally women hold on to feelings longer but this question is still over generalized and not true

Best Answer

I tend to think that's an excuse for women not wanting to do what's right and treat others the way they want to be treated.

Best Answer

This is the same thing you say to every answer , it's not an excuse it's reality if women keep getting treated like **** you can't expect them to jump at men thinking surely this one is perfect

Best Answer

Lol. You obviously only looked at a few of my comments to other answers and saw me say the same thing I said to you. I said differently to others who answered it based on their answer.

Best Answer

Well I find it funny that you think so lowly of women you sir are a contradiction and hypocritical not all women are the same

Best Answer

Lol! On the contrary. I just challenge women's concepts and perceptions of men, and those I have a low opinion of. I think it's funny that me stating something real about women is a generalization, but if it were a woman asking something like this about men, most people who would answer would agree with her, and not say she's wrong. You yourself probably would.

Best Answer

There you go again! I have had some crappy experiences with men but I do not and would not generalize them to say they all think one way or treat women one way. Every person is an individual and has their own actions thoughts and beliefs and this is clearly something you fail to realize so I hope you have an enjoyable time living your closed minded and judgemental life but I choose to look at every person as a separate being

Best Answer

Lol! Sure, okay.

Best Answer

Look.....I'm female and I'm scared of girls and even I don't know what us women think about half the time if we did the secrets beyond life would be revealed....No offense ladies no offense *hides behind couch* <3

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

because there are truthfully a lack of good father's in the world and women that grow up without father's end up with some type of issue.

I don't have a low opinion of men, but I didn't have a good father. This tends to effect opinions and cause generalizations. I know that there are actually some great men out there, but some people may associate with the wrong type of men because they didn't have a daddy to teach them how a man is supposed to treat them.

Best Answer

I often find this to be an excuse for a woman to think however she wants about men. What about women who have had bad mothers? That never seems to make them think ill of most women.

Best Answer

it isn't an excuse. Like I said I have a great relationship with men. The actual statistics will tell you that there are way more men who aren't in their kids lives. I am not talking about just bad parents I am talking about absent ones. When you have no father you look to other men who care less about you to teach you about how a man is supposed to treat a woman. Also with a man growing up with no father he has nobody to teach him how to treat a woman and be a good man.

Best Answer

It is true that more men are absent in kids' lives than women, but still at the end of the day you have a lot of mothers who are in the kids' lives but really might as well not be: a lot are lazy, physically and verbally abusive, destructive to the child's self-esteem, favoring one child over the other, drug addicted, leaving kids to their own devices, etc. So what's really the difference between a mom who is with the kids but practically hates them and doesn't care about them, and a father who isn't in the picture?

Best Answer

Those women's kids have problems also. You learn from your parents and I am not saying that there aren't women who aren't absent either. There are just as many men who would see all women barefoot and pregnant as there are women who think all men are dogs, those people have had bad experiences. I think the difference is in the cultures in which those ideal exist. Also there are plenty of women who are happy being subservient to the man in their life, but women tend to look at the amount of single mothers out there and get the idea that a good man is hard to find. Men look at those women and see that as the exception to the rule of women being living nurturing mother types. Women by nature are more gentle and caring so it is more rare that a woman be heartless enough to treat her children in such a way. Men are not connected to their children in the same way and it makes them more likely to leave. Yes there are women who are bad parents and are absent but the numbers don't lie men are in the majority there. It is a shame and I think it is starting to change because lots of men are choosing to change that pattern and so they learn from the mistakes of the absent parent rather than repeat them.

Best Answer

"Women by nature are more gentle and caring so it is more rare that a woman be heartless enough to treat her children in such a way. Men are not connected to their children in the same way and it makes them more likely to leave." And yet more more murders of children are committed by mothers than fathers. And, yes, there is statistical evidence for this.

Best Answer

That is not the norm. Women go nuts in different ways than men. That is totally off topic. You made a generalization based on what you want to think, but it just isn't true. Men complain about women too. If it were true that men didn't put women down as much, women would not have had to ask for the right to vote or own land.

Best Answer

In the past that was the case, that isn't the case now and not by far. I would also like to mention that your statement of "women by nature...." was a generalization that you didn't even realize. One of praise. I notice that women are quick to fight against generalizations they don't favor, but are all too happy and eager to accept those of praise for qualities they think they have.

Best Answer

No it is in our genes to be nurturing and loving. Maybe if the children that got killed weren't murdered they would grow up and talk **** on women. It is not a generalization it is an instinct and well recognized by social scientist, biologist and sociologists. I am not saying women don't talk **** on men, but men do talk **** on women. And the past is relevant because we are still not equal in every aspect. Equal pay for equal work is still not a reality, it is getting better, but we aren't there yet.

Best Answer

by saying that women talk **** and men don't you are kinda talking **** on women so there is a flaw in your logic.

Best Answer

No, I never said men don't talk sh!t about women. My point - as was actually laid out pretty clearly in the question itself - was that women talk sh!t about men more often than men do of women. You can witness that right here on EP.

Best Answer

How would you know though? have you talked to all the men and all the women in the world. It is a statement that can't be proven. And I didn't think you were saying that they didn't talk trash at all, I just wanted to make the point that it is still putting women in a place of ridicule to say that they talk bad about men more often. I talk sh!t on both sexes equally because for me I don't care if you are male or female.

Best Answer

Let me try to put this in clear perspective for you: I hear what you're saying, but I think you know pretty well that if a woman asked a question like this here, most people wouldn't say she's generalizing nor would they disagree with her or ask her if she's met all the men in the world. You yourself may let her go without a fight. And April, our media is also a good example: a woman could openly generalize about men or say anything she wanted about men on TV, or in a book or magazine, and it would be accepted. Why do you think you never hear men openly say what they want in the same way? Because they'd be ridiculed for it. It's that simple

Best Answer

Depends on the men who have come into there life...

Best Answer

...NedKelly?????? And rappers who degrade women in their lyrics?

You can't really generalize something like that. There are men who have low opinion of women as there are women who have low opinion of men.

Best Answer

Yet there are women who love rap and star in rap videos, let alone rap themselves. Hence Niki Minaj.

Best Answer

I'm not talking about rappers in general. I am talking about the rappers who degrade women in their lyrics, calling them "hoe$" and other such names... do you think those guys have high opinion of women?

Best Answer

But these guys are also in the minority. Rappers are a tiny demographic in the music industry, so your point doesn't really hold water in comparison to average men.

Best Answer

and you've met every average men and took their opinion...? I mentioned those rappers because guess who are buying their CDs and downloading their music??? Ghosts? Stop generalizing based on your own personal experience.

Best Answer

You just made a generalization by suggesting that most buyers of rap music are men :-)

Best Answer

young men to be exact. That's a fact. Look it up.

Best Answer

Probably because men get to f_ck women, which is always awesome, and women have to be f_cked by men, which has to be a nightmare at least 80% of the time.

Best Answer

It is hard for a man to hold a low opinion of any women, when he is hard.

Best Answer

and this proves my point.

Best Answer

That's pretty ridiculous, as you could say the same thing when a woman is aroused by a man.

Best Answer

Perhaps these men had good mothers and the women had bad fathers, it differs from what I have noticed. A woman would start a relationship with another woman if she was sick of men, however a man would not do the same. They are far more tightly knit than men so they confide in each other when we do not, therefore would only hear one side of the story, points to ponder.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Not sure mate, I think it goes back to a knitting circle mentality.

Best Answer