Pure Evil

Best Answer

because maybe they have anger issues ???

Best Answer

It's a vicious circle, people who had a bad childhood, becoming parents, bad parents and it goes on... <br />
Wonder... how do you prevent the cycle from occurring in the first place ? And how do you prevent it by injecting compassion at some point in the negative cycle and giving it a tangential takeoff towards harmony ?

Best Answer

Because we can't Kill Them ??

Best Answer

Different reasons.

Best Answer

I don't know.<br />
I moved into some apartments when I was 8 and I met this really cool guy .. who immediately took me with open arms. He became my best friend.. dude was like 2, 3 years older than me. and the first guy who was ever nice to me. His personality is that of like bart simpsons aannndd.. I don't know.. think of a pain in the *** wild child rebel.. <br />
he was so super cool and sweet.. he lived right above our apartment.. so he just came down and hung out whenever he wanted.. he was like my brother.. he just wasn't allowed to spend the night.. I don't know why.. it's not like he had family with him... our parents were both drunks.. and never around so we understood each other.. but my mom was at least compassionate and against abuse.. his dad would beat the fcking sh1t out of him... for anything .. like literally anything.. I mean we could hear it. My mom and I would hear his screams and the beatings.. black eyes and bruises all over him.. all the time.. I would want to call the police.. my mom would go up and scream at him to stop.. I didn't know what to do. I'll never understand why.

Best Answer

Pure Evil

Best Answer