It's degrading. It's almost as if they use those words to make our opinions seem less valid or to downplay their significance.
SingASongOfNature SingASongOfNature 13-15, F 13 Answers Jun 5 in Doing Good

I never do that. I never have done that. It is talking down to a child, and that is disrespectful. Adults talk to children like rich women talk to their pets, and then wonder why the child grows up with no self esteem. You struck a very good point here, and asked a very good question.

Best Answer

I wouldn't. It sounds darned right creepy. Even if it's the mother. (IMHO)

Best Answer

Calm down, sweetie.

Best Answer

F off, dck.

Best Answer

Degrading this degrading that! Show them what you're not, then it will mean nothing!

Best Answer

For that purpose. To show a sense of age difference.

Best Answer

its not degrading. Its a term of respect and endearment. Some use this sane words for adults as well

Best Answer

I think.that the point is ur acting like a pregnant hooker on.crack.an.thats ok.lol

Best Answer

WTF?

Best Answer

Dude? Seriously? she`s 13-15 man!

Best Answer

Go to most any mom and pop diner in the country - they call everybody that. Don't worry about it, it is no big deal.

Best Answer

It`s an endearment, we don`t mean it to be derogatory don`t be so sensitive sweety!

Best Answer

This is getting old.

Best Answer

Hey so am I :-) You are too intelligent to let stuff like that bother you,don`t let it get to you,your comments and questions are quite "sophisticated" for someone your age!

Best Answer

Playa.

Best Answer

Thug life.

Best Answer

It's a southern thing and I use it ALL the time...GET OVER IT...SWEETIE

Best Answer

Hey!

Best Answer

Hey!

Best Answer