Cause... Casue dude... This one time... I was like soooooooooo sober... *swig* ... and this drunk pulled me over... he like totally asked me for a brewskie... *belch*... but when I totally gave it to him.... man... this dude turned into like this weird alien.... and I tried to give him a hug... you know as a 'welcome to earth'... and this dude started spreayin me with this alien goo... it like stung and stuff...but anyways... the next day I woke up in *jail* man... jail is where they take all the abtuctees... cause... cause dude... this cop there... looked *just* like the alien!!!!!

Best Answer

I thought jail was just for brown people?

Best Answer

But... dude... we're like... all brown on the inside.... haven't you ever seen that **** that comes out our ***?

Best Answer

So then I suppose I am brown inside and out.

Best Answer

Of course you can turn water into wine, it's essential on a long train journey. Buy a litre of water, pour it into the dog's bowl and fill it full of dry white and Bob's your Dad's Brother; the inspector doesn't notice a thing. Of course it's easier with Vodka, but then you tend to end up in Glasgow... [It's a long story].

Best Answer

Sounds rough.

Best Answer

they dont know what they r doing

Best Answer

Because they are so busy drinking that they don't have time to live real stories...

Best Answer