lkm35 lkm35 31-35, F 46 Answers Sep 19, 2012 in Hobbies

We give them boobs at birth, take them away, they spend the rest of their lives wanting them back.

Best Answer

So to help a lady's self-esteem. A lady should always feel attractive. I am a concerned citizen

Best Answer

maybe you just have a really nice rack...me also stare at really nice cars. Cant help but stare at things you want.

Best Answer

*men* not me

Best Answer

To stare is a bit disrespectful and crude. Men that are boobologists, like myself must get a good look at size, shape, girth and support. It says a lot about the woman. No two pairs are alike and the study of flop, sag and jiggle is big fun. If you like boobs, the jiggle is where it's at!

Best Answer

Men are visually oriented with sex drive and breasts are a sexual organ.

Best Answer

they always want what they can't have...

Best Answer

well maybe thats the only time they pay attention to details? lol

Best Answer

good question:) need to think about it

Best Answer

I can only speak for myself...I have lost control...but all men is not correct...generalizing is awfully tough to do if you don't work in the marketing department...but I know it certainly seems that way, eh?<br />
Also, in my case I do not stare at a work of art !!

Best Answer

Because men are pigs....

Best Answer

No, like other "naughty bits" they come in all shapes and sizes and types and are and endless voyage of discovery for those so inclined.

Best Answer

I Ask Myself This Everyday.(-.-)

Best Answer

Becuase their all babies and when they see boobs their like "LUNCH!". lol

Best Answer

First, because we HAVE to ! But, you need to know that you are wrong. No! No two breasts are alike! That's why every single pair of them gets our attention.<br />
They're all different, but all lovely. It's an amazing thing.

Best Answer

No right answer since adam-eve era

Best Answer

Boobs are the source of nurishment and erotic awakening..we all look at them..can't help it

Best Answer

Well I am not a boob man I am a butt man! So I don't understand it either unless her nipples are totally popping out!

Best Answer

That's only the most creative thing in woman so why not...........!!!

Best Answer

Hormones... That, and were not supposed to see them.

Best Answer

forbidden fruit I guess. If we just walked around with them out and about all the time, they probably wouldn't be as interesting

Best Answer