I've noticed how all the men I've been with try to come back into my life. I feel once its done its done so I ignore them. Is it the type of man? Hoping to get a mans point of view. I don't really care about them but there is obviously a pattern.
vcost1 vcost1 18-21, F 24 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You left things open for them.

Best Answer

Pls elaborate on that

Best Answer

There's a psychological reasoning behind it that happens with many relationships. Basically two people get used to a certain dynamic and when you do something to change that one side will try to correct that imbalance. You end up with what you're experiencing, until they gradually move on. Is there anything that bothers you in particular with how your relationships end?

Best Answer

Hmmm out of all their exes why me though. Why Dont they reconnect with another ex or woman

Best Answer

It's happened to me plenty of times. Most of my break ups were amicable. So even though we went our separate ways, we remained friends. <br />
If they're coming back to continue a relationship, you've either left that door open for them somehow, or your communication with them sends the message that it's an option. Most men, when given clear instructions that they are to stay away and move on, and that nothing will come of anything, will do just that.

Best Answer

Wow this answer is great and opened my mind. What if they broke up with me? And want to come back? I just Dont get it like move on

Best Answer

Even if they broke up with you, you need to make it clear that it doesn't matter who instigated it. They made their decision, and as far as you're concerned it's final.

Best Answer

I agree 100%

Best Answer

Well, for one you're quite attractive in your picture. And I also imagine that it's because they miss you, and if they miss you then you must have done something right :P You were probably a decent human being to them and they realize this now that they don't have you anymore (:

Best Answer

you are willing to do what their new GF's wont?

Best Answer

Some people don't realize how good they've got it until it's gone...

Best Answer

if you dont care about them then why does it bother you?

Best Answer

Because I am obvi pulling a certain type of man. Unknowingly

Best Answer

maybe.. or maybe youre ready too much into that..

Best Answer

*reading

Best Answer

I enjoy analyzing my life and questioning things. Not just this subject

Best Answer

Because they realize they lost a good thing.

Best Answer

oh my gosh mine do too. They are like a plague. Its like screw me over once and you had your chance

Best Answer

because you are beautiful and seem sweet

Best Answer

because that's exactly when you stop caring about them

Best Answer

Im not a man, but Im guessing they realise what they had once they lost it. I've definitely had the same happen to me. My ex's have tried to come back -- no dice guys -- take me for granted and it's over!

Best Answer

Because your so gorgeous, your so amazing, your perfect, 'if i was chocolate i would eat myself'

Best Answer

Lol im far from perfect! But thank you

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer