i can totally relate in fact there is a category called mainstream and its crappy like hell aprox 70% to 90%<br />
are crap about the life of famous people on TV and Radio because they want you to believe in them<br />
producers this days dont give a damn about talent,and real purpose they only care about the money fame and fortune <br />
check this out i got goose bumps just seeing this<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP5yA3RwzOk

Best Answer

It's almost like celebrity worship. Just because they're attractive, have a bunch of money and are on tv, some people idolize them. It's silly, it's unhealthy and they're not even seen as real people. Same thing with musicians. I've met some great musicians and I'd like to meet more, but I'm not gonna flip out just because I'm talking to one of them.

Best Answer

hmmm, its possible your friends are w@nkers

Best Answer

I thought my friends didnt have anything better with there time. But its not just friends its family too!

Best Answer

I asked a similar question. Its stupid and pointless. Usually its the high maintenance girly drama freaks.

Best Answer

Those are the kind of things I AVOID lol! But I guess to some it could be entertaining to watch. I agree with you it is stupid and pointless I have my own life I dont want to observe all about someone elses!

Best Answer

They like vanity and want to be someone else than who they are.. just my opinion

Best Answer

Thats a good opintion makes plenty of sense

Best Answer