marcange marcange 36-40, M 37 Answers Dec 31, 2011

All? You need to rephase your question. I love sucking a mans ****. I am usually in total control and love driving them crazy with my tounge. Building them up to the point of no return tasting their *** or letting it explode all over me. Like most responses yea we like it clean....

Best Answer

I hate giving blow jobs. And if I hate it, all women hate it. End of story.

Best Answer

Fallacy? And why would women hate That? It cures Diarrhea.

Best Answer

Quite a generalization you have. Not ALL women "hate" giving oral sex to their man, most don't like the taste or texture, but the act itelf can be loving, sexy or both.

Best Answer

Some enjoy it a lot, but hygiene IS a BIG deal, and if no one you meet wants to, make sure everything is, well, clean.

Best Answer

i'm A Women And I Love Giving A Blow Job So Can't Help You There. :)

Best Answer

It was a silly, Jokie, question. The answers people gave warm the cockles of my heart, though. N:-).

Best Answer

that wasn't your heart.....*grins*

Best Answer

You re beautiful when you ** grin**. ;-)

Best Answer

not ALL women don't like it. I love it. I like most things about it. not all. but it really depends on hygiene and shaved or the lack thereof. and also if his diet is bad, the *** tastes bitter. and leaves a bad taste in your mouth. <br />
my hubby wouldn't let me go down for like 2 years. cuz he claimed he wanted to keep sex "interesting".

Best Answer

You are so underappreciated!

Best Answer

thanx

Best Answer

All women do not hate giving head, it has to be nice **** and clean better if it is circumcised and I will do it.<br />
Not on the first date may I add, only after a few months will I give the gift of a good sucking.

Best Answer

Actually, I enjoy it and find it quite rewarding and inspiring.

Best Answer

Not all women, I like doing it as I am good at it and use my tongue to excite the **** head before taking the whole shaft deep.I call it giving head not a blow job.

Best Answer

That's crazy. I absolutely love giving blow jobs!

Best Answer

Because putting your mouth on something that pees is sorta gross.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

They don't, most of them love it

Best Answer

If women don't like it, it's either hygiene that is the cause, or because the woman is asexual and is repulsed by it (clean or not). Asexuals are not sexually attracted to anyone and have no interest in any sexual acts. <br />
I want to add if ANY man forces a woman to give him a *******, that man is seriously making a mistake. In a relationship there should be respect in the first place. DON'T do what you dont want to do, if a man will force you, he's not the right guy.. But you can think of other ways to please him, using hands or... putting it into the tube of a vacum cleaner and set it on highest sucking force... That was a bad joke that last one...

Best Answer

There is nothing more disgusting and degrading than having to put your face in a mans crotch. A **** feels uncomfortable and unnatural in your mouth. *** stinks and you are always wondering where his **** has been before or if he has a disease. Blow jobs are a way of controlling a man

Best Answer

I always thought only Jewish woman didn't like it.

Best Answer

Uhm, I don't! Yeah, I am freaky like that.. lol..

Best Answer

I agree with hornywoman99 totally, too often if a guy gets a really great bj, then that seems to be all they want 24/7.

Best Answer

Because they'd rather blow your Xmas bonus...

Best Answer

My wife loves it... In fact, all the women I2ve been with or was close enough to talk such things admitted they like it

Best Answer

I love it with the right guy who knows how to wash properly. Eating<br />
Pineapples and steering clear of booze and cigs helps too! I love the control x

Best Answer

thats news to me...

Best Answer

maybe 'cause it shuts 'em up ? furk knows

Best Answer