There, Blanket Generalizations 101
LizardKing LizardKing 26-30, M 32 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Never crashed a vehicle, but my husband has 4 times.....soooo I'm just a freaking awesome driver......stick that in your juicebox and suck it!!!! mega lols :)

Best Answer

I think this might say more about your husband than female drivers!!

Best Answer

I think you're funny!

Best Answer

Actually car insurance companies would much rather insure woman drivers over men because they have been proven to be safer drivers.

Best Answer

because emotions dont turn steering wheels or apply brakes.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say that to some of the women drivers that I know. They are all professionals and can drive just as good or better than lots of men.

Best Answer

well if men would let us out of the kitchen more often, maybe we'd have time to learn. :P (for the record, i am a kick *** driver)

Best Answer

Why do all men suck at driving ???

Best Answer

I have never wrecked a car nor been in any accident. You don't know what you're talking about.

Best Answer

Lizard....your age, IQ: Very similar?

Best Answer

I am an excellent driver, even my husband says so. I have always driven standard transmissions, so I always have control, good anticipation, good reflexes. I love to drive and I know I'm good at it.

Best Answer

because they aren't in the kitchen

Best Answer

Hey women, did you not see the question? It's why do women suck at driving. Sucking at driving has nothing to do with how "safe" or how many " crashes" you've had. Just simply asking why you suck. Meaning, you are dumb when it comes to driving. Always on and off of the brakes. Not knowing what to do around other drivers. Can't drive straight. Don't understand whether to turn or go strait. See men are constantly analyzing everything when we drive. Do I pass now. Should I go around. "She's" slowing down so hey let's switch lanes. Maybe if you twats actually used your brain you wouldn't "SUCK" at driving.

Best Answer

Because woman think that they can oversteer in a FF car.

Best Answer

Because they're WOMEN.

Best Answer

They dont.<br />
Bad drivers suck at driving.

Best Answer

not all

Best Answer

It's all that testosterone whizzing around in their veins! Makes them fast and aggressive, liable to take risks and show off, and impairs spatial ability and judgement. That's why women suck

Best Answer

Actually not all women suck at driving.. I don't!! and I do know lots of women that don't.. on the otherside of the coin I know lots of men who suck at driving. I don't think it's a gender thing at all. I just think it's an individual thing. Some people just aren't meant to drive.

Best Answer

hahaha young females are the worst!!! usualy have a cell phone atched to there head while driving and no clue what else going on! my wife is to carefull!!!! 55 on highway and right lane all the way!! thinks she safest driver out there!!

Best Answer

Hmm, I find MANY more men swerve, tailgate, flip off people, yell, and speed...o.O ..lol. I'd say I'm a guud drivahh ..I think it is honestly a 'mix' on 'suckish' drivers, women and men..

Best Answer

They're to busy stopping to ask for directions!

Best Answer