Why not get drivers license to start....

Best Answer

I think the word "co-dependent" gets misused a lot. It basically means someone who stays in a relationship with an addicted person because he or she is getting something out of that addictive behavior even though they themselves are not abusing any substances. That said, you need to talk things out honestly with your boyfriend. Either you both work to fix the issues or you call it quits.

Best Answer

well i mean dependent on my boyfriend. And we have talked about this several times and the conversation always ends the same , with him being right, im wrong, and everything he does for this relationship and who else would be doing what he does! It makes me feel worthless ! And if its so bad then why is he with me?

Best Answer

Look, a relationship should never be about keeping score. He agrees to drive you somewhere so now you OWE him? That's not love in my book. You do nice things for people you love because you get satisfaction out of seeing them be happy. Hate to say it, but it sounds like he doesn't love you. That said, why not learn to drive? Even if you don't get a car right away, just having your license and being able to drive yourself will help you become more independent. These days they even have these "shared car" things you sign up for on the Internet. You can get the use of a car when you need it for a fraction of the cost of actually owning, insuring, and maintaining your own car.

Best Answer

Thank you for your much needed advice, i have been so down about this whole situation..but in respect to your advice Im going to learn how to drive, get my license, and save and buy me a car! In the future until the car situation is fixed, im going to use public transportation to work, and from work,and if he offers to drive me im going to turn him down !I dont care if it's cold , raining, whatever..I will get there on my own ! Also save my money and kick him to the curb!!

Best Answer

Only you can decide that. I would talk things through with him first. Maybe he has good qualities that balance his negative ones, I don't know. All I'm saying is that a relationship isn't supposed to be about keeping score, but, with that said, I have a feeling a great many people don't automatically see that keeping score can kill a relationship. Maybe pointing out to him how he is making you feel might be enough for him to want to turn things around. Good luck, whatever happens.

Best Answer

You ask why and it's becuase you allow you it. If they offer, you quickly take advantage, but sometimes deep inside they can be really annoyed even if they don't express it. Try saving up to buying a second car, or try public transportation.

Best Answer

stp doing it or wear a face mask

Best Answer

what??????????????

Best Answer

"I hate it because it's throne back in my face later..I want to stop!"
get it now?

Best Answer

The fact that you use the word THRONE would suggest a subservient person, you.

Best Answer

well its always constantly brought to my attention of the things he does for my .How much he provides! what he payes for , and how long hes been doing for me.

Best Answer

You didn't get it did you. You said THRONE, not thrown. Freudian slip.
The bottom lne of course is if you don't like what he does, why are you still there?

Best Answer

Yeah stop

Best Answer