I've been to many countries, seen many tourists of all nationalities and I can always hear the American tourists first. Why do Americans usually talk so loud?
moewishaw moewishaw 26-30, M 21 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Travel

I've also been traveling. Americans are the least loudest from what I have gathered. You want loud? Go to Greece. Where the party never ends, even though they're in debt and probably can't afford the alcohol they're currently gorging at.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Its true :), I'm half deaf thanks to my deaf uncle who happens to be Greek and needs people to yell at him so he can understand what they're saying. All that yelling progresses to another 'friendly' argument.

Best Answer

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!!!!!!

Best Answer

They are probably fatter as well.

Best Answer

:O hahahaha! Sorry....

Best Answer

I have found that people from the middle east are very loud.

Best Answer

Duece coops, drive ins, holley double pumpers, hogs, rock und rolle.<br />
drive up windows too. We do everything in the car anyway.

Best Answer

Because it's a dog-eat-dog society and mumbling isn't tolerated.

Best Answer

You must be confusing New Yorkers with Americans. We can always hear New Yorkers from a long way off.

Best Answer

so the rest of the world can hear us

Best Answer

Bad manners.

Best Answer

You have Americans who come to learn and appreciate and Americans who come to be able to tell their friends they have been there. I think you have noticed the second variety.

Best Answer

I'M NOT LOUD I AM JUST EMOTIONAL OK?? GEEZ LOL. Seriously If i am loud its because I am really angry or really happy. My emotions heighten my volume level...:D

Best Answer

Because you are used to hearing it... I don't know...

Best Answer