take a visit their and then you will know lool

Best Answer

also a lot of the middle East and Russia is in asia

Best Answer

i do not know miss

Best Answer

i think when people think of racial categories, they differentiate between asian and indian. i know i don't consider indian asian just like canadian and mexican isn't "american" though they are technically in north america

Best Answer

But, techinally, Indians are Asians. So are Pakistanis and Bangladeshis etc.

I don't understand why would Americans complicate it so much? People from Asia are Asians, America are Americans, Europe are Europeans etc. But for some reason, Americans are either confused or trying to confuse others.

Best Answer

i think i'd call it a subcategory to describe the chinese-looking races. where indians and pakistanis have their own look. sorry you are confused.

Best Answer

Lol well she's just not that bright...Its basic geography. I refer to people in or from Asia, as Asians. If I'm being specific then I'll say Indians, Koreans, ect. :)

Best Answer

It's like saying Europeans and then saying Italians, Spanish, ect.

Best Answer

Because all white people are racist

Best Answer

I've witnessed and experienced racism first hand. I've lost people to white scumbags because my family's skin was 'too dark'. I've been injured and hospitalised due to racist attacks and hate-crimes, and had a white doctor sneer at me.
Trust me when I say all white people are racist. I'm simply stating a fact.

Best Answer

It's okay. Don't be so mean. Nobody's a racist here. We're all cool. :D

Best Answer

Every white person is racist.

Best Answer

Okay okay. I should say, Britishers are effing ******** as they ruled and robbed my country India for 100 years, they also stole our Kohinoor diamond and it's currently in London. But I'm not going to say that, as Gandhi ji said, eye for an eye and the whole world will be blind.

I know how tortured you mmight have been. I'm sorry for your pain. :(

Best Answer

Gandhi was a ********* and a criminal

Best Answer

Really? Never knew. Glad you told me.

Best Answer

white americans are so strange

Best Answer

She was a Black American, though.

Best Answer