xxxbobbinxxx xxxbobbinxxx 18-21, F 13 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Community

It's not like they can call us stupid is it? Like "hahahaha dumb brits" because we'd just raise an eyebrow and be all "You think Europe is somewhere in Kansas and most of you think the world was created in six days by a magic sky daddy". And they'd be all "Hahahaha you idiot it's in Arizona, hahahaha dumb brit thinks Europe is in Kansas".<br />
So they're kinda left with the teeth thing to which we say "Would you rather be dumb or have bad teeth?" and we still win.

Best Answer

Very enjoyable.

Best Answer

We make fun of your weather, too.

Best Answer

Oh god! Our weather is pretty awful though!

Best Answer

I never saw the sun shining &amp; I was in UK airports 10 different times

Best Answer

i dont know who you talk to but they must not be very nice the people i talk to dont make fun of anyone especially not for their teeth

Best Answer

Its well documented that British teeth are amongst the worse through poor diet over generations but all in all, iffy teeth is acceptable as a pisstake. When it comes to having a go at ourselves we Brits are master self-deprecators. Theres bugger all anyone from the colonies could say that we couldnt say more scathingly or funnier.

Best Answer

I do wonder why, it not like we haven't seen Jerry Springer !!! We marveled at the Osmond's teeth, all natural, no drugs no alcohol, but the rest of yee, all cosmetic dentistry.

Best Answer

They're too stupid to think of any true things to make jokes on

Best Answer

its an old and well bad but truthful joke... english people also made fun of english peoples teeth...

Best Answer

I bet the English never make fun of Americans do they?

Best Answer

nooooooo.............................

Best Answer

:P x

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Just a long-standing joke from decades ago

Best Answer

Its a stereotype. <br />
Im French and i see alot of these french stereotypes.

Best Answer

Yeah but in your case they're true. XD

Best Answer

Agreed, apparently your women are hairy and you don't use soap often.

Best Answer

I've heard that but didn't believe it until I saw this comment

Best Answer

What I heard was the reason French are so well-known for their perfumes, to cover a stinky body....what a combo

Best Answer