4 many americans it seems 2 be the 1st option and the last option and all the options inbetween. why is this
hovercraft1 hovercraft1 26-30, M 14 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Community

We don't, why do you think we went in? We went in to take out the government and military which were a threat to us. Freeing them was a happy byproduct.

Best Answer

yes bc iraq is soooo much better now

Best Answer

Well the guy who repeatedly ignored the U.N. and basically thumbed his nose saying "what are you going to do about it" is hanged. I do think we should be making our graceful exit but we don't want to bail on the people that helped us. Did you know there are still people hiding in jungles that helped us during the Vietnam war because the hippies won out and we left too soon?

Best Answer

wrt 2 vietnam burning down villages is a great way 2 make friends

Best Answer

Not out to make friends, out to protect ourselves and our interests and allies. Now then on that note I don't know enough of the history of that war to say the withertoo's and whyfors of how it started. But according to my husband we were over there to back up our allies. Wars happen, that's the world we live in.

Best Answer

helping out our allies
by burning down their citizens villages
lol wut

Best Answer

true , but it is also about money. These wars aren't all kosher 100%. And usually started by lies. Never get too complacent, you could end up being as dumb as the person that says, "all wars are bad".

Best Answer

True... I really think we should bring out troops home and focus on our own defense here. We are in too many wars.

Best Answer

N0000, obama/barry needs them to fight/ward off his enemy’s for his ppl...his 1st promise he honored, let my people go! Q-BAY..ask hubby...and the French threw that war (Vietnam) on us! They told Kennedy to go have a look see, he did! And he came back & said we R in trouble! Pearl harbor was bomb b/c they said their will be ever man/women & child in every blade of grass w/assault weapons ,see Y we need our 2nd as well as the 1st! Protect it & honer out hero's who did. History buff am I.

Best Answer

you have missed a few steps. we bomb them, then we rebuild them, then we introduce them to consumerism, then they are free.

Best Answer

Lol.....the consumerism made my night!

Best Answer

we don't, that's our government doing it....most Americans hate war as much as the rest of the world.

Best Answer

Not all Americans feel that way.. many do not.. causes to much damage.. not good for anyone on either side.. or for the nature that is destroyed along with it.. Not the way

Best Answer

Because, "it's the American way or the highway... don't like it GTFO!!"

Best Answer

well to free iraq bombing sadam and his men was so the people didn't have to live under his rule.

Best Answer

When we do that? Your confused w/bruit & the Middle East as WE SPEAK now they are constipating this as they do it ALWAYS! We must@times do what we must, the problems not w/us bombing now it's NOT bombing now, thanks to sum people & thier groups of separating themselves from others, we should of took care of the non-peace keepers LOOOOOONGGGGGGG LONG ago! It would be a better AMERICA now instead of no leadership of any decency & another separate party..<br />
Do ur homework, do ur learn anything on the inter webs? This too is a waste of your time! You offend us boy~ <br />
I see u asking Q that um_ displays bipolar, even though I do not like labeling, but to explain this in laymen’s terms…I know this well, I am correcting my bipolar um _label….k?<br />
Put more pressing issues on the board, we are depleting out planet as is...& u want more bombs? Not u per say, but those who won't stop being cave people. We need a trusted peace keeping force of a few. Moreover, we all need Personal Growth and Spiritual Understanding. “Its You all are damaging and depleting your mother, the Earth, the giver of all life, out of a complete disregard for her needs and natural processes. What is needed on y-our planet is a massive shift in consciousness~

Best Answer

They've got a kinder gentler machine gun hand.

Best Answer

It wouldn't free them but would free us of them ever trying anything stupid like 9-11 again.

Best Answer

They don't

Best Answer

Well, Americans think war is wrong and protest it.....that's as much a fact as what you wrote....neither one is a totally accurate picture of Americans.

Best Answer