dumbblond7062000 dumbblond7062000 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Politics

God told us it was okay---not like he hasn't done it himself

Best Answer

In what circumstance do you mean? Do you mean abortion? If so, most who are for abortion do not believe in any god(s)/goddess(es)/higher power(s) and those that do usually do not believe he/she/it/they care about day-to-day life. They think an unborn child is not really a child.

If you weren't referring to abortion please tell me.

Best Answer

Uh they don't. o.O

Best Answer

They taste yummy.

Best Answer

because children are not fetuses.

Best Answer

Nobody feels that way. Is this about abortion? Some people feel that a fetus is not viable outside of the mother's body, therefore it is, in fact, part and parcel of the woman who has conceived it so it is her business exclusively. I am EXTREMELY of seven minds about this and very conflicted and disturbed about the entire subject.

Best Answer

huh? did i miss something?? I'm american so mhmm i guess I'm uninformed about that part..um ma'am you've spelt americans wrong. just saying.

Best Answer

You're talking about drones I assume. Ask Obama who continued the Bush doctrine. He's actually way worse than Bush.

Best Answer

I don't think they have the right and guess you talking about someone killed by an American male.

Best Answer

Like they feel its there right to bare arms its a strange mentality which i will never understand

Best Answer