People want to be heard. No matter what it is.

Best Answer

In a democracy, everyone's opinion should matter.

Best Answer

because they see it as murder. If someone is anti-murder, should their opinion matter?

Best Answer

Many of them support their countries soldiers going out and killing, call them heroes even if they haven't saved a single life. They go out and kill other people, people with feelings, hopes for the future, families, then call the killing of parasites that do not yet have the ability to feel murder..? Just because the government says you should go out and kill people doesn't make it right. I'm not saying they're evil; they think they're doing the right thing. My point is, they have double standards there.
However, as for my opinion on the military, I don't think anyone should be going out to kill and be killed unless it is absolutely necessary..But I do not resent those who choose to do so.

Best Answer

I mean no offense..

Best Answer

Yup. Personally, I'm pro-choice. I was just answering a question.

Best Answer

True, some of the same people who oppose abortion are some of the same people that don't think twice about war and see it as being patriotic not as what it truly is

Best Answer

I'm not against abortion, but I would never push it on any one. I believe that's the woman's choice.

Best Answer

They will help you adopt the baby.<br />
Most countries law do care about what you do with your lives and bodies, why shouldn't thay care about the life of the unborn.

Best Answer

Some people play harder them others. No one is willing to feel cheated.

Best Answer

If you were born to a teen mother who considered it, and later found out you could not birth children, you would understand. <br />
BTW, I did adopt 2 children.

Best Answer

Because as a democracy, everyone's opinion matters.

Best Answer

Cause that is their beliefs. Sometimes you just have to deal with it.

Best Answer

"their" not they're.

Best Answer

oops

Best Answer