I don't hear about them adopting all the unwanted children of the world, and why should it be their business what other people do with their lives and bodies?
roseofthedevilsgarden roseofthedevilsgarden 22-25, F 18 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Community

People want to be heard. No matter what it is.

Best Answer

In a democracy, everyone's opinion should matter.

Best Answer

Because they think they have a say in other people's business. Probably peek in their neighbor's windows, too.

Best Answer

why does anyone think their opinion should matter?

Best Answer

because they see it as murder. If someone is anti-murder, should their opinion matter?

Best Answer

Many of them support their countries soldiers going out and killing, call them heroes even if they haven't saved a single life. They go out and kill other people, people with feelings, hopes for the future, families, then call the killing of parasites that do not yet have the ability to feel murder..? Just because the government says you should go out and kill people doesn't make it right. I'm not saying they're evil; they think they're doing the right thing. My point is, they have double standards there.
However, as for my opinion on the military, I don't think anyone should be going out to kill and be killed unless it is absolutely necessary..But I do not resent those who choose to do so.

Best Answer

I mean no offense..

Best Answer

Yup. Personally, I'm pro-choice. I was just answering a question.

Best Answer

True, some of the same people who oppose abortion are some of the same people that don't think twice about war and see it as being patriotic not as what it truly is

Best Answer

I'm not against abortion, but I would never push it on any one. I believe that's the woman's choice.

Best Answer

Their opinion don't matter. I guess they just like to hear themselves speak. They don't have a clue as to what they are saying. Not a clue. And they need to stay out of women's business. I mean seriously. Their opinion don't matter because it does nothing but make women feel worse. Anti abortion people need to stop acting like they know what they are talking about. How can they know? People have their beliefs and I respect them. Always have. I am refering to those who judge women who have abortions.

Best Answer

-is not giving an opinion on abortion- They believe they are saving lives.

Best Answer

good question and if a woman chooses to have that child why should the one night stand she hooked up with be held accountable . Lets give women all the rights to her body and lets liberate men while we're at it . Make women totally responsible for what goes in and comes out of their bodies and then maybe we wont have so many mistreated ,neglected , unwanted children . IMHO<br />
Did you block me ???

Best Answer

If that one night stand wants to be liberated make sure hes wearing a condom ,uses spermicide,all those measures or has a vasectomy. It takes 2 equal parts to produce a child 2 decisions about responsibility.

Best Answer

Okay so what about women or girls that have been raped? I don't think people should be irresponsible with the things they do but sleeping around isn't the only thing that causes unwanted pregnancy.

Best Answer

that's a whole other category and he should be going to jail if he committed rape

Best Answer

wait I'm talking about women who go out and have sex with god only knows who and then track the guy down and she expects a check from him . why don't she take precaution and protect herself . but this should also apply to the serial moms the ones with a different daddy for each child she should be on birth control . I wish I had more room to elaborate

Best Answer

rape is another category and someone should be going to jail if it really happened , because we know some women will falsely scream rape without any remorse

Best Answer

what if she don't bother to ask his name ? should she rewarded for being stupid . I like how some women want freedom but only up to a point where her lazy *** has to support herself

Best Answer

They will help you adopt the baby.<br />
Most countries law do care about what you do with your lives and bodies, why shouldn't thay care about the life of the unborn.

Best Answer

Some people play harder them others. No one is willing to feel cheated.

Best Answer

If you were born to a teen mother who considered it, and later found out you could not birth children, you would understand. <br />
BTW, I did adopt 2 children.

Best Answer

Because as a democracy, everyone's opinion matters.

Best Answer

Cause that is their beliefs. Sometimes you just have to deal with it.

Best Answer

"their" not they're.

Best Answer

oops

Best Answer