Beyonder33 Beyonder33 31-35, F 19 Answers Mar 28, 2012

Aquarius men for the most part are compulsive, habitual liars. They do a lot of double talk and then act like you are the one crazy, or lying. Most times when they disappear it is because they are sleeping with and/or dating other women. Yes, they can be aloof and want time to themselves but think about it who needs a month or so, weeks or so or days on end to regroup ALL THE TIME? It's game ladies pure and simple. If he's disappearing on your frequently, it's because he is running game on you. Unless you are just a gluton (sp?) for punishment, find a different guy. They should list cheating and compulsive lying under the Aquarius personality profile as I have yet to meet one who doesn't and it appears from other posts not too many other people have either...

Best Answer

Ah that sounds like a Gemini... lol

Best Answer

You are absolutely right...I just broke up with an aquarius man because in less than 2 months, he disappeared for a few days without an explanation. I dodged that bullet...I ain't got time for that...but I still miss him, he is great in bed, lololol...

Best Answer

You sound pretty bitter about Aqua men, you must of had a bad experience with one , every experience I've ever had is they are the most loyal and honest guys I've ever met, sure they are a mystery just because they don't disclose every ounce of feelings, but I do know every aqua man I've met has been the most sweetest honest genuine guy I have ever met. I'm with an aqua man right now and we have an amazing relationship, you just have to put yourself in their shoes, listen and be there for them ... and it will be a relationship that you have never imagined, support them encourage them and be there, let them breathe and the will always be there through anything.

Best Answer

Aquarius Men are part of three signs that share the same trait. AIR. Geminis, Libras and Aquarius are all air signs. As such, they are mental. They do a tremendous amount of thinking and are not comfortable in the realm of emotions which are a watery, touchy feel thing. They are most comfortable talking about ideas of love then actually doing a concrete act of love. That isn't to say that they will never settle down. They do because they usually want a child or two somewhere down the line but they will not allow someone to put them into that position. If they feel pressured to fulfill a role within a relationship, they disappear. They require love on their own terms.

Best Answer

So it's good to act like you don't want to be with them, just want to be friends and not share emotions. Basically a robot.. Suuuuuuuuuuure!

Best Answer

Yeah they like to play games. They do an action that they're sure you won't like then sit back and watch you squirm. I'm sorry but I'd rather not partake in this game thank you very much!

Best Answer

It isn't that one should act like anything. Just be you. If they are interested, then they will pursue you. If not, they won't. All signs "play games". It isn't necessarily for the sake of playing games. It is the way they are made up. It would be like getting upset for being born with green eyes. People cannot help how they are within themselves. Perhaps this person isn't for you.

Best Answer

Ahhh the wonderful Aqua! Driving us all crazy and to an early grave!! Whatever shall we do....? LOL! The bottom line is this... Yes, this can give us some insight into what may be happening in your situation but it will never totally answer your question. Each man is different and many different factors influence how they act. Behaviors are influenced by environment and experience so if your Aqua is still grieving over a recent break up, he may like you but trying to deal with all that goes along with it. Thus, he may not talk to you for awhile, while trying to sort out his feelings. Some site post would say if he is ignoring you it is because he does not like you and as you can see from this scenario that is not true, but moreso bad timing. Time and space is the answer to figuring out the Aquarian. In time he will reveal by his actions, what he is really feeling and/or he will resolve the battle between his emotions and his intellect to let you know what the real deal is... The best thing to do is to go on and live your life. If he comes back be a friend and if he doesn't no harm no foul. Keep it moving!

Best Answer

Well :)
He and I began seeing each other again in July and are about 9 Months strong! I'm relentless and We have crazy Love for each other. It's about not setting boundaries and letting them feel like they have the upper hand. I also enjoy ME time. They are known for this. One needs a lot of patience to put with their 'time travel' periods lol

Best Answer

to put up***

Best Answer

if your still in the middle of a relationship with an aqua man then know that he will keep goin n coming doin his own thing...if hes not cheating then let him do whatever and give him time and he will come around u again. get used to it he wont be the type of guy who will keep tellin u ur beautiful and notice the pretty colors u wear...but he will remember things like birthdays and anniversaries though<br />
If u brokeup and hes not talking to u anymore then move on cuz the only time he will speak to u is to just say hi cuz hes curious to know how u been doin without him (doesnt mean he wants u bk tho) or he just wants to have sex and leave again<br />
try another sign, maybe virgo or something...anything is better than an aqua.. ive been with one for 5 years and **** it he hurt me so bad in every horrible way...after the breakup i was still gettin aqua guys interested in me, i turned them down cuz im done with this sign forever i guess.....dunno!!!<br />
MOVE ON

Best Answer

:)
We are GOOD! Read my update above

Best Answer

NOT!

Best Answer

what happened beyonder?

Best Answer

what happened?

Best Answer

Just as I thought things were getting better, BOOM, he said he thought it was time to end things. So on that note I'll be back later. I have to get my Daughter up and ready for school I will possibly inbox you about the WHOLE ORDEAL. Cause when your gut tells you something is up and you ask them to questions to try and find out, but they deny things....which do you believe?

Best Answer

I'm an Aquarius, and I normally had the women leave me. I was told I was too intense. I think it has to do with the people we gravitate towards. you could have picked anyone, but you picked an Aquarius. As I tell people I meet. Be comfortable with who you are and then work on a relationship.

Best Answer

Darling. I've attempted to contact him just because I wish to hear that he's ok. Everyone says: He knows your around, just let him come to you. I'm not moving on to someone else but I'm not waiting around like a sucka either. I knew From that first red flag that I had with him that I should not have moved forward but. In all honesty I am comfortable with who I am. I think it was our age difference. I'm 32, he had just turned 22. and NO I don't seek them that young. We met by chance and hit it off like WOW! I'm Gemini btw!

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with the age thing. I dated 23 yrs older and 13 younger... I loved those women for who they were emotionally. You have a motherly tone too... you want to fix and take care of people. It can be a bit overwhelming to some people. Overall I say you are a good woman though, and worth knowing.

Best Answer

I am also a Gemini and 39 he is 31. I am going through it. He so unemotional and non expressive. I got tired of listening to ppl tell me to hide my feelings act busy never say how u feel. I heard love runs Aquarius men away. It is hard to b falling in love and the man is not wanting to b loved. He created these feelings I have for him yet he is a stranger to expressing love. I finally said forget it and told him how I felt. His response was so him... I don't want u to get hurt. Wtf that supposed to mean. Y falling n love equates hurt. We been friends for 2 years. We just started getting closer this may. Im so confused that I Google how to get over an Aquarius man. And found your post. I guess I will disappear. I cut him off. Love should not be this hard.

Best Answer

I understand. We just made 1 year and am currently &amp; possibly in the middle of one of his disappearing acts for whatever reason And I KNOW it's not bc of me or anything I've done. He's going back to school now and has a lot on his plate. I wrote him a letter to explain how much I understand him. And as Gemini's we are more like them than we know.
This is part of my letter
(It's like I'd rather live in my fantasy world and thoughts of you in peace. Than to face them head on with actual obstacles holding us back..)
This is me and him. More him than me bc I'm not myself. I bite my tongue way too much for fear of making him uncomfortable but this has got to stop! I need to put me first and make him PROVE he wants to be with me!

Best Answer

and when they say they don't want to hurt us it is bc they themselves don't want to get hurt. It's like they're giving themselves power by using reverse psychology!

Best Answer

i am aquarius and i agree with you - my last gf was getting emotional - actually she was screaming at me and throwing glasses at me for an imagined slight - she was bipolar n completely nuts!...anyway - i chucked her out on the street.....but i think any starsign would have done the same......now im begging for crumbs of emotion where i can get them........

Best Answer

But if she's(me) expressive in her feelings, wants and needs not so much clingly or needy. Would that make you run? I mean I remember leaving him a voice mail I said: I don't know what has you so occupied that You can't return calls but I'm starting to not give a bleep...bye.
That's how I ended the messages. Was that it? I told him from the beginning how communicative I was. Did he only say he was ok with it because it's what he thought I wanted to hear? Today makes 15 days since I've heard from him and I've about written him off! But not ready to move on to someone knew! Mos said: move on you can do better...few have said: be patient he'll come around. Now I'm not so sure. I think I don't want to participate in the game he has going. This game of cat and mouse doesn't sit well for me. I'm in tune with my emotions. Unfortunately I don't think he appreciated it! :(

Best Answer

Pardon my typonese. That's what happens when you type faster than your thoughts!

Best Answer

also. I'm guessing you guys are incredibly sensitive to criticism? At first I found his quietness/shyness sexy. Now I realize that he was just observing me!

Best Answer

my case was more cut n dry...i dumped her 3 times in total...when apart she would do crazy things -she painted a car in emulsion, deadheaded my dads flowers in the harden, broke into my house and smashed a tv and pc....
i think you need to accept he cant commit emotionally and move on,,,,

Best Answer

i got him back i had to talk to him so i texted him to see if he would respond and he did..come to find out he had alot to deal with but let him tell it...he told me eventually he would've gave in and called me first if i wouldn't have done it first...he thought about me alot but he was being to stubborn i let him tell me his feelings first before i told him anything i will not be contacting him tho i will let him come to me this time..im a gemini by the way

Best Answer

I initiated contact. I could go on about how it was that we lost contact but, I took his word for it and decided it was worth another try. Whether they lose focus or dismiss us, I feel it is best to speak your mind. Even if you fear losing them. Because it is better to know than not knowing. They can be so secretive and seem un-affected by everything. It's just nice to know that they are interested/care.
Lately 'HE' has been keeping constant contact. It's been smooth sailing for about 4 Months straight. I believe this is because his feelings for me have grown stronger and he knows the kind, caring and loving person that I am. And doesn't want to lose it/me. Either one of us puts our pride to the side and fights for the other or we both bite out tongues waiting forever for the other.
If I were you, I'd try sending him a private message to say something like: Hey how have you been? (they way they do)
DO NOT express any type of dissappoinment/anger bc they run away from confrontations.
This I know for a fact!
When WE show emotion they grow unattached. When we mimic their behavior they start coming around. Try it, you'll see :)

Best Answer

my boyfriend of 3months is an aquarius & the only aquarius ive dated and the first time he disappeared i wanted to pull my hair out. He pursued me so im thinking why disappear on me? Ive gotten used to it. We love our space. Im a scorpio woman.

Best Answer

How are things going with you 2 now?

Best Answer

Scorpion woman are just not compatible with an aqua guy :(
I am a cancerian woman married to my once boyfriend aquarian guy.. He has been extreme possessive.. Do dissapear a lot of times... Do not text me that often while in office.. I know i am working too.. But i do take out time to talk to or text him.. Seems he really need a lot of space..and although i have always been a happy go lucky type of gal...seems to be more clingy now :(
Cancerian tend to be VERY emotional...and need someone, who can play upto that level..guess aquarian isnt the right match ..

Best Answer

look guys aquarian guys seems nice too.but really space for them is to important...its like there heavens place,,,so we just need to respect that;;

Best Answer

Ok, So I feel completely crazy for even posting on here..but I have exposed every possible way of trying to figure this out.. perhaps someone has some good advice.. Met this Aqua man several months ago.. everything was completly perfect..best relationship I have ever experienced in my life..the connection there with him was greater than I had ever experienced..I constantly heard from him things like "you are my dream girl", "it is so nice to have someone to appreciate me for who I am", "I have never been this comfortable in a relationship", etc.. Here is the catch.. we started talking only about a month after his separation from his ex.. I even questioned this..by asking are you sure you have given yourself enough time to heal? He assured me that he was sure! All of the sudden I started noticing some distancing from him.. I questioned him about it..and it went downhill from there.. we had a heart to heart talk.. and he told me that maybe it affected him more than he thought.. so he felt that he needed to have some time.. I agreed and told him that I would put myself back out on the dating market..and see what happened..during this conversation he was very emotional.. I could almost see the confusion in his eyes.. then the next morning he told me that maybe he was over thinking things ...it kinda went back to normal for a little while.. but then in the last couple of weeks..gone distant again.. I have tried just letting him do the contacting but he goes days..and days.. then I break and I text him.. I am just unsure.. what to do or how to handle.. I really have super feelings for this guy.. and surly all that he said..wasn't fake.. do I see the no contact as.."here is your sign" or just "give me space right now"? PLEASE help me..before I go insane..

Best Answer

I do think age some times plays a factor.
They're super secretive, detached for a reason. They have secrets. Either he's confused about being with you because he still has feelings for the ex or bc he's just not sure.
I am just out of this relationship and am sort of glad because right now I realize I do not trust him!
He gave me red flags fro the very beginning that I ignored like an idiot because I was charmed by his kind nature. They are kind aren't they? If anything I did a lot of questioning too and GUESS WHAT? He always said exactly what I wanted to hear.
I even told him this the last time we spoke
I'm moving on
I can't take their hot/cold behavior and I do think they can be commitment Phone. And like I said in my profile heading: When the Neglect factor begins to outweigh the Charming factor...it's just not worth staying in a relationship!

Constantly wonder: Did I do/say something to put him off? Honey it's not YOU it's HIM. They can't handle the emotions/feelings being stirred up inside and are lost for words. Non expressive if you're unlucky like me. Shoot I don't know why I lasted 1/5 years with my ex? Smacks self!
And yes I'm Gemini too.
We are adaptable, But we like to be in the know and they like to keep you guessing.
I say RUN, RUN and NEVER look back!
Cause the LUST is what keeps you coming back for more!
Well in my case that's what it was!

As for his ex? I can almost be sure that he's still got strong feelings and in contact with them!

Best Answer

commitment phobe*

Best Answer

Yea, I know deep down that the best thing to do is to move on.. its just really hard.. I keep replaying in my head the conversation we had the night we had the "heart to heart" and him telling me "please dont completely shut the door on us" and that "timing is everything"...etc.. He is litterally in my dreams every night in some compasity.. whether I pass him on the streets or something strange like that... He has really gotten in my head.. and you know when all this started I said.. I am not so far into this that I cant walk away..but I have since realized I am totally in to far to see the light.. Went on a date this past Sunday (with a different guy) and it was awful! I did it just to get out and not sit at home pondering.. All I thought about was.. him.. and how great every date we had was always so fun and exciting... and ya you are correct..best sex I ever had.. however, I think I blew him away with my risky side that you know us Gemini's have.. oh yea.. something kinda wierd.. so you know that butterfly's go along with the gemini sign..well I got a butterfly tat on my 30th birthday..its my one and only tat.. and guess what? He got a tat of a version of his aqua sign on his 30th bday and it is his only one.. I guess I just need to work on retraining my brain to think differently.. and it works for a little while..then I always revert.. I am sure I am not telling you anything cause I am sure you are the same way.. anyway.. maybe we should start a AquamanRecoveryAnonomus support group.. haha

Best Answer

Oh forgot something.. about the ex.. I am pretty sure it isnt her that is coming back.. she left him for another guy..told him that she never loved him as much as she does this new guy or if she even in fact loved him when ever they got married.. he is done with her..however I am sure there is still feelings there that he is unsure of how to handle.. but it could be perhaps someone else from the past or someone new..

Best Answer

bingo

Best Answer

UPDATE... Well talked to him yesterday.. and He started off as usual with his "small talk" ..since we both dont like confrontation.. I stepped up to the plate.. I said.. soo first of all let me say that you ignoring my text/calls is not nice at all and I feel that I do not deserve that at all.. and he agreed and said that he just didnt know what to say to my text so he didnt reply.. WTF a simple thank for for your kind words would be nice.. so then I proceeded to tell him that if I need to move on and leave him alone then he just needs to tell me and I need to hear it so I can have some closure so that I can move on.. well he said that well he had been doing a lot of thinking and he feels like he needs to concentrate on things around him like making friends (he lives 1 1/2 hours away from me and he has only lived in this area for a year) and fitting in..and he feels that he cant do that and be in a relationship and be fair to me.. and since he can only see me once a week ..he felt that this was the best decision.. I called him out because he had told me previously that maybe we had been seeing to much of each other and needed to back up.. WTF?! he admitted that I was right.. so We left it as I needed to do what I needed to do and same for him.. Just really hurts ..hearing all the stuff that I did from him and all the measures he went to make me feel like his "dream girl" then he tells me this crap? Oh well.. told him if perhaps he felt that he made the wrong decision that he knew how to get in contact with me.. so the ball is in his court..Which I have a feeling I will NEVER hear from him again.. whatever.. I feel that all things he did was a fake at this point anyway.. :-( not sure about these Aqua men..

Best Answer

I now realize that there's this game that he(my aqua ex bf) plays. When he's getting involved with someone new(call me paranoid? I don't think so lol)
He either changes or disconnects his number. Because he exits so quietly that WE as WOMAN want an explanation. They don't like to give it cause they like to spare our feelings. Give me a break.
I did call to see if his number was still active and it's not. The message said something like NY803 the number you are trying to call is no longer in service. Whether he payed his bill or not shouldn't matter to me. I am starting to have this feeling like he really wants nothing to do with me now? WTF? And he lives soooo close. lol sighs
I've been done and tired with trying to figure out that why's and what if's and whatever's. I've moved on like I said. Taking this slow, but moving on. It's nor worth being put all this emotional torture just trying to keep up on their roller coaster ride of emotions. No thanks!
He gave you his answer. You don't ever leave the ball in their court. That makes them feel powerful and will give them more leverage over you.
Keep the ball in YOUR COURT. He basically said he has no time for a relationship and he meant it. Cut all communication with him. You've already had a little heart break with him and that little is too much.
I have a few male aqua friends and even without have established relationships they just keep distance regardless. And unless you live with one you will constantly be in the QUESTIONING MODE with them. Wondering this and that. Did I do/say something. What is he doing/up to? You know. uh uh. They put us through this emotional jail cell.
Sorry. It's nearly 3am here.
Can't sleep. My sleep pattern has been bananas lately.....sighs

Best Answer

Yea, that is pretty crapy that your ex did that.. when all he really has to say is get lost and then you would know for sure..I just dont get it.. maybe you feel the same but I think it is his fault that I feel for him like I did ..cause he went to great extreames to get me into him.. always trying to one up me and impress me and make me feel special and I let my guard down quickly.. Yea, I to like you have moved on or am trying to..Its really hard to trust again and guess what? The new guy I have been talking to is a Aquariuas too.. geezz is it a curse? But I definantly have my guard up and I told him so.. He doesnt understand why I put so much emphasis on the whole Aquarius thing..well DUHH cause the proof is there... Im up front with him though.. he will have to prove himself to me.. in more ways than one.. Its hard to explain and I am sure you know what I mean..but I feel like I have been emotionally drained from this ex of mine.. he took me as a whirlwind.. and the ice on the cake is that the same with your ex..they make themselves think they truly are a "nice" guy for letting us down easy by ignoring/disappearing on us.. WoW

Best Answer

oh almost forgot...yea, I cut all ties with him.. deleted all his phone numbers and deleted all his pictures and our pictures.. I have to do the out of sight out of mind thing.. I'm hoping that will help soon.. still on my mind constantly though.. hopefully time will help.. I am in his area for work a good bit I just hope and pray I do not run into him.. I might smack him.. lol I just want to say that you really sound like a awesome person like myself and someday..some man is going to appreciate all our gemini qualities.. ;-) Hope your sleep gets better soon..I know what you are going through..

Best Answer

They all seem to be more into their careers/education which can be respectable in a sense. But in regards to LOVE? NO.
Now you're going to hate me for saying so but I'm crushing on an older aqua Man, He's like 53 now, I'm 34. He says flirty things to me but, I don't take him seriously. Matter of fact I laugh at him when he says these things. He works as a security guard where I live and I was expecting a new mattress. He was like: well I'll go test it later......and all this other junk. I just kept laughing and saying sure come on up you'll be on it by yourself. lol OMG They like to flirt do n't they? Especially when you don't know them like that. It's when you get your feelings involved that they begin to panic. Girl I don't know what to say. Just don't get emotionally involved with the guy unless you can establish the do's and don't. Taking things slow, as friends then seeing where it goes from there.
and HIGH 5 my fellow Gemini.
We may ramble but we never roll :p

Best Answer

LoL.. yea, those Aqua men are something else for sure.. Oh you can bet your bottom dollar.. this chick has her guard up and it will have to be a special one to break it anytime soon! i am kinda anti men right now.. And you can say that again.. We may float around like a butterfly but we never forsake the ones we care about.. esp in time of need.. We are the best! sending much luck and prosperity your way chick a.. :-)

Best Answer

Yes...that sounds like a plan...damn Aquamen...hard to get over them once they're in your head. I'm a very strong Leo woman and just can't seem to get him off my mind...damn, damn, damn...I thought sending him a goodbye email would help...nope. He didn't even reply...

Best Answer

Amen...I dumped mine 2 weeks ago...moved on, but having a hard time forgetting about the way he made me feel when we were good...it's unfair to the guy I'm seeing now, who, by the way, has always been my go to guy when things fall apart in my life...poor baby, I'm tryna fall in love with him...sigh..

Best Answer

The majority of them have this charm factor that sort of draws us in. Some of us fall for it and some of us don't. Mine didn't even really try. But the chemistry and attraction was instant when he and I first met face to face. He and I are back together right now so we were off from Jan 21st-Mar4th. I wonder what he did during this 6 weeks? Though I know if I asked him he'd say nothing.
Well his Mom had major surgery and his Father moved to another country in Feb so I know he and his mom were going through a lot back then and still are now. Knowing he's going through all this makes me realize that maybe I just need a little more patience....though I swore I had plenty of it!

Best Answer

Trust is completely lost. I don't think that things could ever be the same. He knows this I'm sure.....sighs

Best Answer

Yeah my update isn't good. Especially not in my favor. I became a victim of his game then he went running with his tail between his legs. Dirty, lying, cheating, stupid DOG!

Best Answer

Sorry...I hope I got out of my relationship soon enough to stop the hurt...I know I'm not up for the hide and seek and hurt game...but I still miss him...

Best Answer

They can't handle the emotions they feel you bringing out in them or expressing to them or they may be bored of you. They're not my type either.

Best Answer

Aqua men need Space.<br />
They Value time with their friends and <br />
they Want to do things Apart from the relationship,<br />
No Matter how much they want you.<br />
In order to feel Strong enough to come to you, they want to pull back in order to re-energize themselves...<br />
I think it' s quite normal for them, it has nothing to do with wanting you etc... Being expressive emotionally towards them, will probably trigger the pull back signal - i guess they don' t really understand why they do it.<br />
Read "men from mars women from venus", not only for aquas... for all the target group of men.<br />
Theodora

Best Answer

We both need space. And as a Gemini Woman I have no qualms about revealing that. But we have been together 1.5 years. And just recently our relationship took a turn for the better. He has been putting more effort into communicating with me so that right there shows he does care. Not that I didn't think he Didn't care. But also, this past weekend. During the bitter COLD(single digits) he actually walked 15 mts to come see me. Now if I ever questioned his love for me before that I don't any more! :)

Best Answer

Yeah now all of a sudden he wanted to call it quits. CONFUSING MOTHER FLOWER!

Best Answer

I believe that in the absence of somebody we check our feelings better than when he/she is around. If we take a distance we can certainly see the other person better. So it's ok if he wants to call it quits. You can both check where you are. If you know how you feel about him and you have communicated that with him, then give him not only the space he needs, but give him the whole universe.

Best Answer

Let it go girl...you are young, you will find someone...(perhaps not as good in bed), but you will find someone.

Best Answer

I dated an Aqua man...I'm a gemini btw and I ended things out of guilt. The 2 of us were in committed relationships but weren't being fulfilled at home. I told him the sneaking around was killing me that's when he shares with me he cares for me. I was pissed and relieved to hear this because off and on he'd seem so distant. Like i text him and hear nothing until the end of the day or 2 days later. Just a nagging feeing I had and couldn't put my finger on what it was about him...yes i developed feelings but I always had this nagging feeling he's a liar of some sort. Then he'd text me back or we would see each other and he would be so sweet and tender...mixed signals anyway I reached out to him to see him and no response via text for 3 days then he says we can meet on such and such day ...that day came and I didn't hear from him...I was never certain and didn't know why no response. Was it because I eneded things? He said i was stil his baby

Best Answer