BlkLadyDeath BlkLadyDeath 41-45, F 138 Answers Aug 23, 2009

Okay, this is the easiest way to explain the answer why?<br />
WE come into this world with a blank slate, nothing on it period. we are told that we should treat everyone fairly but socioeconomic division and ignorance becomes more to blame for these so called out liners and maybe jimmy bob just living out there he doesn't know any better. But, yet some taxpaying citizens that go home to a 3 million dollar home are exempt from stereotyping as they whisper hate between the iron fences that keep the horses from running away. As junior departs from the gates on to the journey of success and making this a better place for society, he dawns the 250,000 dollar Teflon cloaks they got at dads Alma Marta. the Cloak gives him and others alike the ability to spin their less intrusive rhetoric hate in a systematic stealth mode that flies right under the mainstream media Radars as their hatred is perpetuated and fueled by corporate Greed that breeds divides. Opportunity then becomes extinct and impossible due to Junior's check to the chairman of a regulatory committee commissioned by the U.S. Government , hence the viscous cycle. Those that swim with Junior and claim that it would never be ethically accepted by their intentions are seen flying to Paris for their second Wedding Anniversary soon after the squelched doubt. <br />
Prejudicial hatred is created and installed purely through the product of environment in the less fortunate spectrum. Corporate Junior installs it the same way but uses the tools of Imperialism to solidify the agenda. Didn't we send a man to change the ideology he so much detested only to become a product of his environment. Change by no change at all.

Best Answer

That is absolutely correct.

Best Answer

Wow so deep...I respect all folks of all backgrounds putting the Truth out there! JAH (GOD) Bless you Soldier!

Best Answer

You Are absolutely delusional. Racism is a tool of liberals to convince anyone who is not white that they "need" democrats to take care of them. The fact that liberals feel they need to take care of minorities is by itself the definition of racism (singling out a group based on their race). If it was not for politicians needing to manipulate people in order to keep their death grip on power racism would hardly exist as it does today. As you said yourself, we all come in to the world with a blank slate and are raised to be tolerant of others. That said, why do liberals think African Americans need to be taken care of and treated with kid gloves? The beautiful thing about America is that you can make something of yourself if you come from nothing. Likewise you can squander everything when you come from everything. Everyone is equal in this country and the real racist are the ones who think African Americans are not as capable as other races, thus we should help them. You must be some college punk kid up in Boston where you know two whole african Americans. Come down south kid and see what you are preaching about. Every person of every race can succeed if they work hard enough. Blind racism does exist but your conspiracy theory of wide spread racism if frankly offensive and obtuse.

Best Answer

because black people dont like noodles and hondas

Best Answer

see a perfect example of a Racist African-American! they hate us Jamaicans, and anyone else for no reason, and they often say that the Mexicans are taking away their jobs...I love African-Americans but I wish I could help them, and everyone but Im speaking only for myself.

Best Answer

how did you figure that one out ? noodles ain't soul food,is it !...by the way True the avatar ain't me.

Best Answer

2009 &amp; this topic is still getting comments

Best Answer

i'm a Kiwi &amp; iLove noodles

Best Answer

Wow....I was floored, just reading the question....very bold....but racist..<br />
I highly doubt that the whole Asian race, hates black people....If I were Asian (or black), I would be so insulted, right now.

Best Answer

racist yes, and I agree, I dont think the question was meant to indict the whole Asian race, but there is an underlying truth to the question.

Best Answer

Actually the entire Asian race just hates black people, but to confuse you, they go into this secret room and choose a few people to 'sacrifice', then send them out to have sex with blacks and even latinos, but it's all a front. This is especially hard to the straight asian guys (you know there are no gays in Asia) who are sent out to have sex with well hung black guys. Had everyone fooled. You thought some of them liked you, but you were wrong, they were all worshiping ME!!!

Best Answer

you mean, a truth like, "Asians can't drive", or "Women can't drive", or "Black people are not human", or some other such nonsense that was "truth" then, but we all now know was just racist garbage?
Underlying "truth" is certainly in the mind of the beholder.

Best Answer

"Black people are not human"....LMFAO!!! Wow I've never heard that one before.

Best Answer

Why are so many people UNeducated about what racism IS and ISN'T? It seems many people throw the term out there without so much as a skin deep exploration to it TRUE meaning. The question is not "racist", mah friends. That's sooo funny. lol

Best Answer

Would the mother of this child Puhleez take control of the family computer, again? Thank you. I beleive this forum is for adult discourse? True?

Best Answer

Alot of swains are even racist to other swain and whites they want there race to keep to their own so Japanese Chinese or what ever you are stay with your own some will accept others

Best Answer

I am Asian and I don't hate black people .Accually black people don't have anything against us .Is the white people who insult us .

Best Answer

Ok, this is my 3rd response, on this website. We got a serious "yellow fever" white man troll here by the name of 'dragonofjapan'.

Best Answer

As an ethnically Chinese guy I can assure that my family and I hate white people more than any other ethnicity other than the Japanese. Specifically anglo whites because of the opium war and generally being greedy land grubbing dicks at the expense of the rest of the world. Those white worshipping *** kissing Asians you've encountered make up a small percentage of the population. These people kiss white *** because they've been brainwashed into thinking that by being subservient little ***** to whites, they can get more power and social status. These scum are typically found in western countries and cosmopolitan cities where they have been indoctrinated into believing in white superiority. I can assure you that the rest of the Asian population despises these types of scum. Unfortunately, white worshipping *** kissing sycophants can be found in all non-white races. Such is the ugly legacy of imperialism.

Best Answer

I just hope you don't live in any country in the west!

Best Answer

except if it wasn't for us China would still be poor, because white countries make the majority of China's export market

Best Answer

I'm a while female and I can honestly say that the more asian men I encounter, the more I hate them. Not particularly because of their race, but because all the ones I've talked to happen to be super weird, complete JERKS, or both. I think asian men hate black guys becuase, well, penis envy. I know it may sound silly but they know that they cannot compete with black guys (or any other race pretty much) for the attention of women. I used to think asian girls just got some sort of ego boost by going after white men, but the more and more asian guys I have the misfortune of dealing with the more I understand why asian girls do not want their own kind. And I don't blame them!! Most asian men I have met are extremely rude, like talking **** for no reason when they don't even know you, and they seem to think they are above everybody else while being completely oblivious to the fact that no one likes them!! They insult black people and call them "monkeys" while most asian guys I've seen are ugly as hell. The jerk that decided to pick a right with me the other night (an ugly asian guy) had a face that looked like the last **** I took!! He was trying to act all buff because he most likely knew he was ugly and had a small **** and saw me talking to the white and black guys there. And I honestly did TRY TO BE NICE to him, too. This is apparently the kind of treatment I get in return for trying to be nice to these insecure *****. My kindness gets thrown right back in my face. I've really never met any girls of any race that said they liked asian guys. Asian guys most likely know this and are EXTREMELY insecure because of it!! SORRY asian guys, you cannot satisfy us women. That's just the way it is. Acting like jerks is only making things worse on YOU.

Best Answer

You are hillarious!

Best Answer

Two daughters, Japanese mother- one loves asians other loves whites. The insecurity you speak of in asian guys is quite widespread, but by no means universal. Now as to can't compete? Indians and asians both with small dicks also have the largest populations in the world! I am sure there have been women who loved my **** (yes a bit on the big side), but I doubt anyone stayed with me because of it. They stay for my mind and the fact that I am interested in pleasing them, even if that means turning them over my knee, or sitting and listening to them for hours (and I mean LISTENING); they stay for my mind. I've seen guys with small dicks blow a well hung guy out of the water because they were human, attentive and took time to learn how to please a woman.

Best Answer

MEN!!! Listen to dragon here.
I have some very well hung lovers and yes they are great but I have more than a few who would be 'undersized' except they are fabulous lovers. Bit like girls who have small ******* working harder to please.

Best Answer

Oh yes! and thanks Kathleen for telling me about these. I love men who worship ME!!! Some of my best are smaller, though I do have a pony... rather well hung. Dark dappled coat, is that mulatto?

Best Answer

Debbie, I am going to pee in my panties, well if I owned some. Do you ride your pony on an underslung saddle? You are soooo bad. in a great way darling.

Best Answer

Women like u is why usa is so **** up and teens getting pregnat and child predators are so Hugh cause it all aboutsex to amercans...

Best Answer

Back in your cages ladies.

Best Answer

Interesting. I can't say I know how Asian guys acton dates with white females. I'e had hundreds of interactions with Asian people but that is not one occassion I can speak honestly about.
However, I DO know Asian gals are as in love with white SKIN as Asain men. It is THAT motivation, in my view, that sends Asian women on the prowl for a white guy ... almost ANY white guy will do.

Best Answer

I'm korean make and I've been with all colors and Nationality women...mostly white! Asians are not angry because of black guys penis side they're more uncomfortable being around americans cuz they think they're being judged by the sterotypes and media that americans has made up so please dont judge asians cause a few that you met Were jerks ..I'm actually korean American lived here for 25 years and respect and is very nice to everybody. All guys think Being a jerk is what girls want....nice guys finish last...right!! Asians have a different social culture so that why it hard for them just be more openminded

Best Answer

Mostly asian american women dates white guys cause it different culture then they are use too...just like we asians like western women and white women lliked black men

Best Answer

I came across this thread while searching for something else on the net, and I have to say that what you wrote is so stupid. For starters, you may not think Asian guys are good looking but in their own land, they are. You grew up in a white country and by nature, you are attracted to the features of or a white man. This is the same for every other country. A Chinese girl grows up in China and is attracted to her own kind.

You are obviously talking to the wrong Asian men if they are giving you attitude. Where are you living, probably in some lower class town where there is a minority of Asians who haven't been educated or treated well by the same kind of white people living there who don't know any better.

If you were in China, I don't think any guy there gives a rats *** about the size of a black man's penis or a black man for that matter. Asians have their own culture , pride and manners which may be somewhat different to that of the America. That's not what get the girls, money and power. You sound so immature and have no knowledge about the world in general.

There is only a small minority of Asian girls who probably fancy white men. These type girls are not what you would call traditional Chinese or Japanese girls who know their heritage and culture. These are the type who are somewhat westernised. Over in Asia, no one gives a crap about some white girl and what she thinks.

By the way, I would suggest you refer to an actual race and not Asian. What is the definition of Asian to you; anyone with black hair from Asia. Do you know how many different countries there are and the features of a Koran is very different that of someone who is Chinese.

What do you men " you can satisfy us women'. I can tell you know and like I said above, a minority or Asian men/women outside their home land go for white females/males. The majority will stick to their own kind. Why would an Asian girl go for an white girl when Asian girls have better skin, age better and treat you better. The Asian men you are referring to, are the western screwed up ones.

Don't forget you are in the century of Asia now, so come to Asia and learn a thing or two white female girl who probably hasn't left her own City.

Best Answer

lol these ******* half brained inbred pale skinned white devils don't know anything about anything that hasn't been fed to the media. I was born in the west and I've never witnessed the stupidy there is on the internet (especially regarding race) in real life. there is definitely some racism but not nearly this amount. No one gives a **** about you white people, you sound f*cking deranged. everytime I read white people commenting about jesus christ their lord and savior or how their superior I honest to god think you guys are f*cking nut jobs. half brained, brainwashed, nut jobs. This is not the place I grew up in. these are just some deranged, lonely, desperate, f*cks looking for attention which they've been deprived

Best Answer

Disclaimer: This is written by a white guy. Can you tell?

Best Answer

my husband is japanese im white and his best friend is black

Best Answer

There's my Point only Euro-Gentiles most of the Asians like...unlike like Racist Retards around here I love Gentiles, Israelites of the JUDAH tribe (African-Americans), Indians, Orientals, the Latino Israelites, and anything else that is a woman and living I see colour but I care not for one's colour. I just don't get why Asians prefer working with Gentiles than anything else. We all come from the same point of orgin so why listen, and be with one group, and hate the others what's the point?

Best Answer

tell me. CAN an Asian person, with a fetish for white NESS, HAVE a best Black friend? After all, a white female, in Asian culture, is a "prize".
I'm thinking, perhaps: If that best Black friend is anti-Black, himself.
You see the racial fence is not as elementary as you suggest. It has so many splinters that a simplistic thinker is bound to get bloody.

Best Answer

I think it's a bout time to debunk this stuf. A white woman is not prized in Asian cutlures. They "prize" 'white' porcelain like skin in Korea, because it's seen as beautiful. But It isn't shoved down throats like people think. A white woman is not some sort of prize in Asian cultures. A foreign woman that is well-endowed polite and respectable is considered a find or is "prized", however the more white, actually white, and flawless the physical features are, for the most part, you are seen as more attractive. While on a perhaps a higher level, you can compare it to America's 'general' preference of straight hair. While people are constantly going out into the city to get straighteners and people without straighter hair getting perms, it isn't forced on people to get straight hair, though it is "prized" in American culture. Akin again to Korea and white skin, you see models with straight hair on commercials all the time, with straight hair. They even have the "audacity" to make commercials saying get RID of YOUR FRIZZZ! Showing through a waterfall of crystal clear transformation as the "Straight-N-Go cordless hair straightener" turns her dull plush of hair into a glimmering drape of silky smooth mane. However people still have non-straight hair. Whether because they didn't have the time to do it that morning or they forgot to apply their 5-step hair relaxing week-long treatment. People in Korea and some other sections of Asia though not as central, have facial health treatments, as any other person with for example bad facial acne would have, but inside they have whitening formulas. They aren't shy about it, they're not trying to hide it. It is just as with in America people still have curly hair, straight hair is just the vogue. In Korea women and men still have dark/tan skin. In America you see people wanting to get perms to add springy or curled effects to their hair. In Korea there are those who have tanning effets and gleaming bronze-esque complxion, especially in Korean K-Pop music videos. An example is Hyuna's Bubble Pop. People get tanner skin complexions there. They're not saying dark skin is bad as much as having pure white skin is overall aspired after more than the other. Non-white and tanner complexions aren't bad. White is just the general vouge. Remember America and having straightened hair.

Best Answer

Having a White woman is not "SO prized" in all Asian cultures. I'm sure there may be some, but those are definitely the minority. I see and I know personally a LOT of non White Asian couples around... Asian MALES and non-whites too. I know there are rumors about Asian and more particularly Korean men not dating anyone but Whites or Korean girls. That's SUCH Bull!! Two are buddies and other than those two I know people. It's not that 'wild and crazy'. For marriage I have seen so many non-white or asian men that are married with Asian women. Flipped and vice-versa I have seen alot of non white women that have been married to asian men. If there are any issues regarding race, they are clearly because of sterotypes, hate or general just not liking the skin color etc.

Best Answer

what's your point?

Best Answer

As an African American male, I wanted to respond to "weallnotchinese". I felt genuinely disheartened by your broadly painted and obviously stereotypical take on blacks in America. First not all native born blacks wear their pants down around the ankles, many of us maintain sensible fashion tastes. Second, black higher education rates have been increasing , percentage wise, for the past few years. More of us are going to college, and African American women in particular, are grabbing high percentages of the graduate level degrees. We are not perfect . . . we still suffer from high percentages of men in prison, but many studies clearly show that we tend to receive more severe sentences from judges than any other racial group. There is still a perception that if you are black, you are guilty of doing something wrong. So the next time you are feeling like coming down hard on black men, how about maybe taking into consideration the black men you are dating. <br />
One other thing . . . you can wear saggy pants and it doesn't have to mean that you are a gangsta' wanna be. It might just mean that you are making a fashion statement within your peer group, something that white kids and other race groups do when they wear "skinny jeans".

Best Answer

I have lived in the US for 25 years and I can rightfully say today that Black people even Africans are the most primitive and barbaric people in the world today. They epitomized everything that is bad about human nature. They are truly lazy. Many of them think they are being slick. They are lazy and utterly stupid. They destroy every beautiful creation. After 25 years the last thing I want to do is interact with a ******! Luckily, I work in a predominantly white and asian organization. The day they start populating the place with ******* which they will eventually do, I will go home to the Philippines. Black people suck in every way. One will get tired of tolerating them It will take two thousand years for them to evolve into civilized human beings. By then they have destroyed all of the planet.

Best Answer

No thank you. I want to keep surviving. You have no right to disregard an entire race because of a few bad apples. I hope one day you get a rude awakening from one of your fellow white friends.

Best Answer

Not all Blacks act like animals. I'm not full blood black but I'm still Black. Don't just put the Blacks that do act civilized with the ones who have been taught different. Obviously, you haven't met any sophisticated Blacks.

Best Answer

You seem like a rational African American male, so I ask you this.

Why so much violent crimes? Often the excuse I hear is poverty, but I guarantee you that levels of poverty in South East Asia is much higher yet crime rate much lower.

Also, if violence is your thing, then why are you so weak when it really comes down to fighting? Can you honestly name a single African nation that can take on any of the European or East Asian countries? In fact, they have lost every single war.

So... why all this violence when it's not time for it? And why so weak when you actually have to fight??

Best Answer

The only violence you hear and speak of, is what you are shown through media. African Amricans are conveyed as violent, angry. And some are, just like those white kids that shoot up schools and movie theatres, just like those hispancs that shoot up airports, just like those Asians that getaway with grimy sh*t because of their stereotypically displayed innocence. It is true, that African Americans have committed violent crimes, but they are also the group under the most harsh prejudices, and half the time are innocent. It is a known fact that prisons turned into private institutions are used to "put away" the poverty stricken by the masses; the African American that was refused an education, proper job, and respect like every other human being. You would be mad too, or at least hurt. To be seen as primitive, animalistic, and evil. I ask you j5j5j5j5, who are you, where have you been, who have you met, and have you brushed up on your history lately?

Best Answer

Do you realize there are ancient Negritos in the Philippines? You may have black blood in your body. Are you saying you are better than the poor, dark Filipinoes? How can you say that everyone else (but yourself) is lazy, stupid and uncivilized? Do you think you are white? And, do you know what they (white and wealthy) say behind your back? You are definitely lazy by not thinking intellectually about how economics came about by just the kind of racist thinking you exhibit. So now you think you are rich, smart and civilized and that is how you rose out of the poor class. You are definitely poor in spirit and understanding about the African diaspora.

Best Answer

The way you speak makes it impossible to take you seriously. So using your broad-brush logic, ALL black people, which must then include Barack Obama, Bill Cosby, Ben Carson (you're ignorant enough that you'll probably have to look him up to know who he is) and Oprah Winfrey as well as the millions of black skilled professionals who make substantive contributions to this country are "primitive", "barbaric", "lazy and utterly stupid."

You're humiliating yourself. You know who's lazy and utterly stupid? The immigration officer who let you into our country.

Best Answer

That's not true. I'm Asian, but I hate everyone, not just blacks.

Best Answer

I do not think this is just an "asian" thing. I have lived all over the world and due to my being dominant, gotten in many kinky situations and relationships.<br />
FACT: Lighter skinned blacks dislike darker skinned blacks. This is true in Africa, America (where I first encountered it) and even among the Indians "India" between north and south and arabs in Morocco between the lighter Berbers and the low land darker skinned Moroccans.<br />
There are many Asian women who are starting to be drawn to Blacks because it is forbidden and it seems more animalistic to have sex with blacks. This is something the white community in America and England both went through a while back, but racial prejudice is much stronger in Asian countries, and not just black and asian, different asians or anything outside your own ethnic group.<br />
Asians who like whites tend to be Japanese liking Americans (much of this because we are the first nation in history to defeat the country militarily. Indians with British, but this bleeds over to Americans, but there are huge numbers of Indian men who love to watch me have sex with their wives, sisters, gfs.<br />
White is also seen as educated and black as animalistic. So publicly submitting to a white carries a "submitting to master" feeling and the black is seen more as having sex with something more primitive, closer to nature and animalistic.<br />
Now these are very broad brush strokes. There are obviously many exceptions to these very loose rules.

Best Answer

was this sentence confusing to you?

Best Answer

wow what truth the whole world is blinded by white supremacy...but what will the Great America (Modern Babylon) do when after 400 Years in captivity ends in 2019 the Year in which the so-called Negroid, Blacks, Spooks, of African-Americans are to leave America with the so-called Latinos, and so-called African-Caribbeans all whom are descendant of the 12 Tribes of Hebrew-Israelite Jews as she destroys herself?

Best Answer

Spoken like a person down in the mud waiting for a tow truck.
Show me any society that survives. Didn't happen for the Ching Dynasty, or Solomon, Romans, Ottoman et al.
As to "white supremacy", I find if you look around especially in America and want to use the word "******" as an insult for lesser, than the vast majority of '*******' in America are White.
It is the mindless following, just think about the Civil War where millions of whites, who never owned a slave and would never own a slave, fought and died in the hundreds of thousands.
I find this same ignorance alive to day in poor white Republicans, who follow men who would screw them in a minute and often DO!
or blacks who praise Allah and the Arabs, when the only place I have actually seen people bought and sold (especially blacks, I am excluding the sex worker business of Asia) is Arab countries.
And what is this 2019 thing? Didn't you know the world already ended on December 22, 2012.
JFYI only about 300,000 to 500,000 blacks (sold by blacks to whites in Africa) entered the US and 90% survived as opposed to SA and Carib where 5 million plus in each area and 90% died.
In fact the life expectancy of a black slave was higher than a free black in Africa.
Black leaders, like leaders the world over are leeches and regularly do things which are bad for the average man and good for them, so where are you 'spooks' going? Back to Africa? To the Promised land? Back where they have governments that just work so well?
What every leeching leader wants, black, white brown pink and yellow is for ignorant people to stay poor and ignorant. So "Put Down that Book! and turn on Jerry Springer"
But please ignore the toothless white guy with three teeth who is screwing his fat mother-in-law. He's not a Supreme, more a Drifter. (who could resist.)

Best Answer

dragon this is so on the money

Best Answer

We, The White God of Asia, speak only great wisdom!

Best Answer

Bullshits. I'm African and we love all the people. Lighted are much loved in Africa? You are blinded by your albino gene. Lighted are a bit rejected becuase they seem albino. But if they have good parents they can be loved as well.

Best Answer

Yes like the Hutu love the Tutsi, African love at its finest. As I said I was painting with broad brush strokes, but I have seen the light dark racism practiced within ethnic groups themselves. I was shocked when I first encountered it, but not so much anymore.
You seem to imagine I am promoting, which is far from what I am doing, which is just observing.
There are loving people the world over. Unless you are one of Those people! Lol

Best Answer

"Lighter skinned blacks dislike darker skinned blacks." That is a disgusting generalization. I'm lightskinned and I have ALWAYS loved my darker-skinned counterparts. I have never acted as if I am better than them. Your ignorance shines brightly and glaringly.

Best Answer

Alot of stereotyping here. I don't hate people because of their skin color or features. Sure there are apart of various cultures I don't care for, but I don't associate with those people. Does that mean I hate them for something that is centuries old? No.<br />
Grow up. We are all human.<br />
FYI, I'm Caucasian and from the American South.

Best Answer

I tell you why, everybody celebrates white people because they ruled the world for so long, so they have defined beauty, history, culture right and wrong, that's why everybody try to be like them (hair, fair skin, speech etc...) even though they themselves want to experience something different (see tattoos, piercing, witchcraft, paganism...) <br />
Chinese people have been very indoctrinated by Mao and the communist party into believing that they're superior then the rest of the world. So they work very hard to be on par or better than the white man because they feel vindicated and valued in that way.<br />
You also have to understand that Chinese people are for the most part isolated from the rest of the world and it's been that way for thousands of years.

Best Answer

Hi I am African American and in Memphis, TN i would say this is not true because I have dated Asian guys and they are clingy like all men (Joke). But they have families values, respect for their forefathers who laid down a law which outlined things that would bring their family shame. However the newer generations are rewriting the laws. I don't hate African Americans but I do not date them either. But, now that i am in Boston, Ma. it does seems like every where i go i get treated like im going to rob someone. (Whatever) Asain & some white ppl see an empty seat on the train or bus next to me they would rather stand. They look at me like im about to envade their house. Well, im OCD and im afraid of germs anyway so they are doing me a favor. Im educated, well established, and about to open my own medical practice so I really do not care what someone thinks of the color of my skin long as im given the respect that i deserve.

Best Answer

Whites own just about everything. <br />
When you own ****, people think something good of you--even though it was all obtained by raping and killing off those that were smart/better in every way. When you win, when you own media, you can make people believe the funniest things. <br />
You know, like 'whites are so nice'. You know the only time I've ever been bullied? When I was the only black girl in the class. Hell, I was threatened to get 'curb stomped' by a fat blonde because I was 'too f-ing nice'. Never has anyone black, Asian, Hispanic, or ect. bullied me to such an extent. <br />
The only time I've ever seen Asians get bullied for having hooded eyes (which, in my own opinion, is the prettiest eyes shape. Wide eyes are just.. Ugly and boring..) was by white people. Never have I seen anything but occur. However, when certain races are downplayed constantly in foriegn media (Hispanics (are seen as lazy), Italians (are seen as scary as hell), and blacks (are seen as the devil incarnate)), it's hard to really get to know the truth. c: <br />
But, whatever's whatever. I'm still going to teach in every country that I can get to, even if I'll never be givin a fair chance because of my skin color. The important thing is to just ignore it (because only the fat, ugly, and ho-ish will honestly make fun of something that's perfectly fine--ever met a pretty racist *****? White or black? No...? There's a reason: hate makes you ugly.<br />
Anyway, I've said my peace. The real answer is:<br />
Stop sterotyping! All Asians don't love whites, just like all whites don't love ******, and all blacks love to tear other blacks down, and all Hispanics are wonderful swimmers, ect. A rule of thumb is if you've heard about it in the news about a race, there's a severly high chance it isn't true.

Best Answer

I think some Asian people do have a hatred of both black people and white people, to put it plainly. <br />
I think that there is some racist tendencies in people biologically. Different is not immediately comfortable. But, that being said, it is all about how you are taught about the differences. <br />
When I was a baby one of my cousins was black ( he still is ;) ), he was one of the two people I new that were my age so we were buddies. This made racism very foreign to me, I always had a external perspective to black / white racism. <br />
This is getting wordy, basically I think people who are racist, have been taught(!!!) "They don't like us" or "They are...dirty, greedy, stupid, simple, angry, scary, etc ". One way or another people have been swayed away from good answers about the differences and provided with wrong ones and stereotypes. <br />
Also, and this isn't a reason to accept the behavior, but there was a lot of Asian North American abuses at the national level that there hasn't been reparations for. ( In Canada the Trans Canada rail system was built with discarded lives of Asian penny workers. In the United States there were segregation camps in the war where Asians were held. ) <br />
Still the hatred is from the home, and there really is no excuse for it.

Best Answer

There is always racism in all the ethnic groups worldwide, mainly those who consider itself top high in development and evolution: some asiatics, europeans, caucasics in general, and so few racism feelings in africans, latinos, jews and arabs.<br />
Only one note: I saw a photo of american female soldier Sabrina Harman, posing with a corpse of a Iraq civilian, during the war. It is the most outstanding ex<x>pression of racism I see or know ever in the XXI Century and in a civilizated nation. I fear is common in american youth. Ask yourself what dark feelings and mechanism acted in the mind of those american soldiers thar made torture to iraqui civilian innocents

Best Answer

civilizated nation?

Best Answer

let's goto class: Racism is predicated on the notion that white genes are superior to the genes of darker skinned peoples. Got it? The only Blacks being racists are those that support the foregoing racial mythology.
there has never been a Black race that attempted to prove white genes were inferior to Black ones, in deference to Black ones.

Best Answer

They don't hate blacks, I'm full Asian and I love black people! My friend is white but she is mean to me and don't like her that much she keeps saying Im stupid and calls me names also she says I'm ugly! She keeps on coping me and acts like an Asian! I hate it when she does that!

Best Answer

So every black for you is totally lovable? your white friend from a trailer park? I love the white guys with their pants around their knees trying to be all gangsta-.
But then YOU are probably the Wrong kind of Asian. lol

Best Answer

You may be "full ASian", but i can tell you I have only heard one other Asian ever say they "love Black people". I've heard whites say tings like that. I've heard cartoons say things like that. But Asian? Nahh
And every Asian that seems to have "black best friends" (sure enuff) has a white mate ... coincidence? Nahhh lol
Don't get me wrong. I am FOR mixted relationships. I just think Asians tend to be THE most white-driven people on the globe. So many of them are in denial.

Best Answer

This is an AMATEUR analysis, and of course it varies from person to person, but I have noticed that east asians don't like black people. This is mostly the immigrant generation (ie a father born in South Korea or Japan of an American child), and I think its a combination of some of these factors:<br />
-East Asian (and South Asian) cultures find pale skin more attractive than dark. This, just like it used to be in the pre-contemporary west, is because rich people could afford to stay inside and be pale where as tan skin was indicitve of being from a poor, lower class family due to working in the sun all day. This has reversed in the now tanning obsessed West, but largely (aside from some Japanese fashion fads) still remains true in the east.<br />
-The stereotypical culture of lower class, African-American people (especially in America) is completely contrary to the classic views of many East Asian countries. China, Korea, Japan, and other cultures greatly affected by Confucius ideology all generally classically value things such as education, hard work, having money, modesty, being reserved and polite (especially in Japan), respect for elders, and modesty (again for emphasis). "Ghetto" culture (which is not all African-Americans or completely filled by African-Americans, but is commonly associated with African-American poor urban communities) is completely contrary to these views, and this is frightening for some Asian parents. Especially for Chinese folks, who have a reputation for being cheap.<br />
-Another big Confucius idea is familiy, culture, and tradition, and the polite honoring of such. Therefore, Asian parents in general can be a bit xenophobic and ethnocentric in general, and generally don't like "outbreeding" (especially for girls, as this out-breeding can't be redeemed by carrying on the family name). The last thing Asian (especially Chinese) grandparents want is to not only see their family name die out, but to have grandchildren that do not carry on this tradition and don't look like them at all (Black genes are very dominant). White genes, however, aren't AS dominant.<br />
-As a people that are not racially diverse like we are (Japan is 99% ethnic Japanese, South Korea is about 96% ethnic Korean, and North Korea likes to claim 100%), they tend to not be as used to such diversity and alien cultures. This tends to make them not only a bit more cautious of strangers (xenophobic), but also a bit more likely to stereotype to help them understand their culture better.<br />
So really, its not that they LOVE white people, per say, but rather they are at least better in their eyes than black people. It doesn't hurt that white people are stereo-typically (but not really) richer, better educated, and more polite. I'm sure an Asian parent would prefer a Bill Cosby over a Honey Boo Boo anyday. If they get passed stereotyping and the whole "black grandchildren" thing, I doubt an Asian parent would mind a well-mannered and well-off black guy

Best Answer

That is not true Asians are only prejudice to people who are not their kind matter in fact Japanese guys love black women and they like African Americans more than the like whites I heard that with my own ears from an Asian friend of mine who came to America to go to school here.

Best Answer

Fact is,chinese love whites because whites are the most powerful people when it comes to taking over the world,remember white people have gone to almost every land and exterminated the natives by any means unnecessary!<br />
They even murdered many chinese when they went there,the europeans stole priceless treasure from the Chinese,but the Chinese choose to forget.<br />
I have asked many chinese,why do you hate japanese,they reply,because the japanese killed many Chinese (which is true)<br />
However when I tell them so did white people,they killed your people too.<br />
They are always speechless,the fact of the matter is that japanese look very similar to chinese,well they are after all orientals too.<br />
But the chinese won't forgive the japanese because of the simerlar apperance.<br />
That is how pathetic the Chinese are.<br />
fact is chinese worship white because of the white mans way,he will kill anyone to obtain land,the chinese think his way is good,even if they have murdered chinese,I am so sure if the Japanese people were white,then the chinese would forget the history.<br />
Don't get me wrong there are some Chinese who don't worship white people,but they are 1 in a thousand.

Best Answer

Ohyes! The worshiping here in asia is horrible! everytime I walk down the street, people throwing themselves prostrate on the ground, ripping the clothes off their daughters and begging me to have sex with them. Just annoying. I mean a simple trip to the store to buy some bread, requires hours of sex with wives and daughters. I come home weighed down with gold, silver, gems and food! Naked women chasing after me weeping crying begging please me please me. I mean I do have limits, 10 daughters and ten wives per trip to the store. And the produce aisle! Women grabbing cucumbers, bananas showing me their oral talents. I definitely need to find a few of those one in a thousand to form a wedge through my horde of worshiper. I've been out of bread for more than a week, afraid to go outside. Snow on the ground with thousand of shivering naked women surrounding my house. Will th worshiping never end?

Best Answer

OMFG!!! I adore you and I am coming to stand naked in the cold with those women! You are so funny.

Best Answer

Me too. ******* love this guy. Can I cowgirl you, dragon?

Best Answer

Are we doing DP with that pony?

Best Answer

Until all of you have met EVERY SINGLE Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, (Native) Indian, Pacific Islander, Alien,..............SHUT UP.

Best Answer

I think what it boils down to is what you are comfortable with. Some Asian families feel comfortable with African Americans, some don't. Some feel comfortable with Whites, some don't. I have been around people of all backgrounds. Ethnicity often plays a role in their minds when they precieve you. It's just how it is. But to your broader question, maybe it stems from backgrounds. Perhaps Asians and Whites share many similar traits and life goals. To many, differences, while refreshing at first, can become difficult to cope with later on in life. Intrestingly, many will jump to the conclusion that a white person is racist just becase they have a different point of view. I've often found that odd and unfair and not always accurate, but it's just the way it is. People like being understood, maybe Whites and Asians are working towards that goal more these days. It didn't always use to be that way.

Best Answer