Because their fast as hell meaning they're trying to act grown

Best Answer

Because the population has increased, thus raising the statistics....although, it wasn't long ago that what we call "babies" having children be uncommon. In fact, still allowed and accepted in other areas of the world.

Best Answer

Very true--marriage and children by the mid-teens was pretty much standard throughout the majority of human history. The babies-having-babies is a fairly recent concept.

Best Answer

i was 18 when i had my first kid. i didnt plan on it but it happened. im 19 now. im still a kid. her father and i are very happy tho. i got the mirena NOW so i dont get pregnant again.<br />
i think girls should be put on birthcontrol at age 14. i dont think anyone should ever trust their kids 100%. my mom trusted me too much. but my parents really didnt teach me anything about life. i had to learn everything on my own and im still learning. its so hard when u dont have the proper parental guidance... <br />
society is making it more acceptable for teens to be parents but then after they do it ppl still judge them.

Best Answer

i am not judging you my problem with the teens having babies thing is that if you are relying on your parents for... money.... clothes.... a car.... your appartment.... then you are no where near ready to have a baby. I understand that sometimes things happen but this is way passed the "things happen stage" when they are putting out a tv show called " 16 and pregnant"..... it just shocks me that there was a time when children were afraid to even have sex let alone think about due to an *** whoopin and now nothing happens all a parent can do is shake their heads and take no responsibility...? so i understand what you are saying i just think the parents should question themselves and evaluate their priorities...

Best Answer

yea i hate that show teen mom. its telling girls its ok to get pregnant at 16 so they can get on tv. its much more than that. u are bringing a life into this world and u are responsible for creating their personality and guiding them in the right direction. my boyfriend and i do have an apartment together and were on our own. my parents help out sometimes but just mainly giving us rides to places. were saving up for a car and paying all of the bills so its gonna take some time. id say my parents are better grandparents than they are regular parents. i know for sure that if i did better in school and joined some kinda sports or at least the high school band, i probably wouldnt be in this situation right now. i dont regret it but i would have to say my parents have a big influence in why i am in this situation.

Best Answer

Don't know the reason but this pic made me facepalm.<br />
http://imgur.com/r/WTF/S8WaI

Best Answer

because booty is more plentiful lol

Best Answer

really? #retoricalquestion

Best Answer

It's not actually new, it's just shunned now. People are 'supposed.... emphasis on that...' to be more intelligent and wise about their decisions.

Best Answer

in the old days it was the accepted norm for teenagers to get married and have babies. What has actually changed is our expectations of what young women should do with their lives and a change in how important it is for a girl to be married to have status. People just think they know what the old days were like. There's more to history than just the last few generation in a small part of the world.

Best Answer

i think that they do it for attention because young people dont get enough attention and it gives them a certain amount of power in the adult world. i also dont think its the worst thing to happen they could get into drugs.

Best Answer

Lack of love. Babies are born to trust and love.You get love from children until you hurt them so bad ( that means by spoiling too) they stop it

Best Answer

Scroll down a bit and read the answers...everyones so "understanding." Anything goes.when it comes to having children

Best Answer

Hey, read the question. OP didn't ask if we agree, they asked the why.

Best Answer

I did bigun

Best Answer