I'd cry if I pooed my pants.

Best Answer

lol, wish everyone on here felt that way :o)

Best Answer

Lol :o) hey, we have the same happy face !

Best Answer

lmao robbo21

Best Answer

Your reply to that reply is hilarious, and yet say in its honesty... IT would be nice if everyone cried if they pooed their pants. Sadly many are thrilled at the prospect. I'll not go there further :P

Best Answer

Hmmmm... hadn't even thought of that lol

Best Answer

nah they do it coz thats how they let you know they want to be changed. Its normal.

Best Answer

yeah, I changed him immediately and he's happy playing again now :o)

Best Answer

Its horrifying at first but u get used to it. it gets easier if never wonderful.

Best Answer

he's 16 monthes now, it was easier when he was a newborn, he tries to do back flips in the middle of a change now lol

Best Answer

Babies hate the messy way it feels, and trust me, IT STINKS in their nose, too.

Best Answer

i would cry at the word you used lol .......babies cry to let you know they need something period it is their only form of communication till they grow more.....and they aren't crying because of the smell,although you might at times lol

Best Answer

LMAO, some days I think cripes what did I feel him today??

Best Answer

how old is he?

Best Answer

Because you often hit them while they poo

Best Answer

I think most kids suffer with constipation, probably from a lack of fluids? Or there body not being used with solid foods yet.

Best Answer

He's not constipated, he drinks loads, I give him 1/3 fresh fruit juice to 2/3 water in his beakers and he happily drinks that and he's pretty used to solid food now too.

Best Answer

Have you seen it coming out to know if its while he's doing it?

Best Answer

No, but I know that's what he's doing cause of the smell. Maybe hard to push with his nappy there and effort.

Best Answer

Yes If its firm at all I'd imagine so too.
My daughter had rectal prolapse as a baby but I don't think she cried with it much if at all.

Best Answer

awww, that sounds horrid, he is healthy, he doesn't have nappy rash and the poo is normal not hard or anything so I couldn't understand why he'd cry. It prob is cause he wants changing like cuddlyfella said, he certainly knows what he wants lol

Best Answer

because it's uncomfortable!

Best Answer