GreenSkye84 GreenSkye84 26-30, F 24 Answers Dec 31, 2011

Because that's life, there's no rule that bad things can't happen to good people because life isn't fair but good things happen to good people too. And of course bad things happen to bad people also. No one makes it through this life unscathed.

Best Answer

if you are a good person, sometimes a kindness can be taken for a weakness and some people take advantage of that. Thats one reson why bad things happen to good people.

Best Answer

Because life is unfair!

Best Answer

My cat likes to poop in my neighbor's yard. I don't think he is a bad man but that is just where life happens to be.

Best Answer

Because God is busy managing a huge corporation called the Universe and doesn't have the time for such things.

Best Answer

that's what i was always confused about...but i figure it out...its just what you choose to be...if you be bad it'll happen good to you ...you know....and if you be good it'll happen bad to you, you know, life is that way i choose to be good because if you do good, bad things happen just for awhile, after that good life...dear...you just need to struggle like Noah did...just follow Ark (according to random kindness). and if you choose to be bad so good thing happens to you, and that good is just for awhile too...and you'll suffer later...now its up-to you:) tkc

Best Answer

Dunno. Why does God give small children cancer? Why do serial killers live while good people die? Why did God take away a twelve year old girl's arm and leaving her orphaned? Life isn't fair. But we make do.

Best Answer

It's just one's angle of vision<br />
Bad things may give good lessons to good people

Best Answer

because god or whatever has a sick twisted since of humor and come on this is hell...life is hell and hell sucks...u just gotta hang on and stay strong.

Best Answer

That's not true. People get what's coming for them. I would know....

Best Answer

Well it could be our definition of good and bad...<br />
i.e. there is the famous 3 terrible karma's (a Buddhist maxim)...:Beauty, Fame and Fortune...

Best Answer

it's because this world is a fukd up place and rewards evil deeds

Best Answer

Because, it shapes lifes bad people didnt begin bad and not all good people began good. Alot of bad has happened to me and my family but we all try to keep our heads up and do good things for other ppl. Because after all we are only human.

Best Answer

Simple. Human, the only God lives in earth:).

Best Answer

Bad things are given to good people to gave them the opportunity to became better and better, just like lessons.<br />
Bad people need nothing, good things are for them just like the last chance to make some effort....

Best Answer

Because the things that happen don't label themselves, we do. But honestly people that act on anger and abusive behaviour, even if they are millionairs with family, seem more consumed with control, than truly happy to me. If they see that as happiness, it's their loss.

Best Answer

makes good people strive to be better and bad people strive to be worse...

Best Answer