doeyexist doeyexist 41-45, F 10 Answers Jul 27, 2011

well i have totallly agree with that statement but its ok i would belive im the better person threw it all.

Best Answer

You can' really control it. Good things happen, bad things happen. Sometimes it can seem like bad people have more good things happen to them than good people, I've thought that myself at times. I suppose if you're on the outside looking in that's what it would seem like though. And people always think the grass is always greener on the other side. It's just way life goes. Everyone has ups and downs. I'm a good person btw :P xxx

Best Answer

the good people don,t want to harm people and the bad cover up thier bad deads and act like good people but it,s a fake. but court say bab guys know who to team up and hide the truth.

Best Answer

Because ulike the bad people, the good people are strong enough to handle or cooperate with the bad situation.

Best Answer

Luck , i guess. Some people have good luck while being bad other have bad luck while being good. Depends on which star they were born under. :P

Best Answer

I was told why ask?

Best Answer

There is good luck, good weather, good people, and there is bad luck , bad weather, bad people.<br />
There is no control over these natural things. Only when Man upsets the balance of good or bad, does the creator of love intervene for our sake. The Natural Order must be balanced, so that restoration of both is equal.

Best Answer

I agree with Camelbob.<br />
It seems that when you are supposed to appear like a good person on the outside,others sympathise with you more, whereas when you think you are a bad person, you say "what's the heck! why bother, no one going to understand anyway"<br />
Rain and sunshine pours on everyone. So what the heck too!!

Best Answer