Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 8 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Hobbies

Bars have discovered that when customers can't hear each other they order more drinks. No kidding. Apparently there's research on this.

Best Answer

Because bars aren't the place to meet people you want to have intimate conversations with. You don't care what they have to say, just what they look like naked.

Best Answer

I am, thinking that many patrons in the bars are to drunk to say much worth listening to?? Good people,just a temp impairment.

Best Answer

It's all about being seen and drinking whatever they call a Martini b/c it's in a Martin glass. Dancing is foreplay , so I am told and if things go well anonymous sex in the bathroomand not necessarily in that order...bottom line is talking apparently isn't necessary-it gets too personal and that is too much work for some people. It's quite the scene for people watching-if you aren't prone to seizures-the strobe lights are at the least disorienting and hard on the brain.

Best Answer

Because if you COULD hear what they were all saying, you would be disgusted and you'd walk out.

Best Answer

I agree. I prefer a nice quiet restaurant with (maybe) a piano player singing old standard ballads.

Best Answer