Cause this is a free pass this is what there used to doing and if they didnt have there looks they would be lost[true and not true,read more into it lol ],try to be comfortable around them if they could see your comfortable theyll repect you more

Best Answer

if someone is stupid enough to fall for it, and allow them to manipulate them just because they think they are attractive, then thats their fault, not the womans!<br />
its shallowness on both sides.<br />
edit: no i just meant that if its an obvious act. if you know they are doing that, then dont get involved. and if you dont know that, then dont just assume they are!

Best Answer

well i like to maintain some sort of hope that the girl making my heart pound from across the room may actually have one of her own. but i guess that makes me stupid huh.

Best Answer

Because they can.

Best Answer

For most people (men & women) they will live their life the easiest way possible. If a woman is drop dead gorgeous & has gotten a response from men doing what she wants, then logic dictates she will continue that behavior. The "uglier" girls (as you call them) don't usually get treatment from men like that and find other ways to live their life as simply as possible. That would be why "uglier" women treat others nicer and feel more deeply for who they are with. I have never seen myself as one of the beautiful women as you can see from my profile picture, but I have studied human behavior long enough to know life is hard and complicated so you need to make it work by keeping it simple.

Best Answer

hmm well i treat everyone according to how they treat me i dont call them "uglier girls" either i kind of think maybe people should love each other for who they are not what they are. my dilemma is if i pretend to be casanova for some "beautiful" girl i am cheating myself and likewise if i find a girl who is kind and conciensious just because she has to be :S

Best Answer

I do apologize, I thought you wrote "uglier" in your question. My mistake. Though it does seem like you may be the exception to the rule of how men act towards women. In my experience, if you are not beautiful you are a waste of time. I am usually concidered a waste of time. I agree with you...people should treat eachother with love for who they are not what they are or how they look. Never pretend to be a casanova! Pretending gives you a false sense of security. Be yourself and someone WILL respond. Eventually.

Best Answer

Hmm, I'm not alone then.

Best Answer