lachicaloca08 lachicaloca08 22-25, F 23 Answers Aug 5, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It's not just about how thick a girl is. Black men are MORE opened to all kinds of women. They don't really stick to one kind. And that's what i like about them; they're very confident men and will chase after whatever they like despite what society may say. Women simply come in all sizes, shapes, and shades. They don't care!

Best Answer

yeah you are right on that.......but right here in Africa...we sure do like them big with curves...even though you r slender ...just have the right curves in the right places

Best Answer

Hogwash? Not really, Rusty. I never said white men chase after one type of woman. I simply spoke what I believe and have experienced when it came to black men and who they date. I mean that's what the question was. And I'm not really sure what you mean by black men being clowns about it. Please be clear on that?

Best Answer

Black men are more verbal about it, But not all of them are clowns about it, Rusty, just like not all white men are such saints.

Best Answer

I have a booty black men love. lol

Best Answer

How many bag men have you been with?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Am here please talk to me, am black guy and I would like to date with a white lady. Am single and searching.

Best Answer

yeah booties are meant for real and strong men ...who sure do know how to work on it ....i would love to sample your booty

Best Answer

i mostly encounter black guys, and im slim o.O sooo stereotypes dont apply to all

Best Answer

Am David, and I would like to know you more, am black guy single and search, looking for a serious long term relationship with a white lady. Please mail me back if you would like to know more about me. I will be very glad to hear from you, David. Be blessed.

Best Answer

LOL im not even white XD try again son

Best Answer

RustyLH, I appreciate your opinion but to say white men are more mature then black men only feeds into the prejudice and stereotype that society portrays. Let's take a moment to think about this.... Society views are based on the majority, which is Caucasians. For the longest time, models were and somewhat still are very slim. This caused women to either be anorexic or bulimic. For you to say that black men are less open then white men is very contradictive. It takes confidence to walk up to someone and start a conversation without knowing if you will be turned down. My wife turned me down and know we've been together for about 10 years of which 8 of them married. She is white and I'm black and for the most part only the so called "ghetto" white boys would talk to her. The "preppy" Hollister wearing gentlemen wouldn't even look her way. Matter of fact isn't Hollister the clothing line that made the statement that their clothes are for "skinny beautiful people"? Food for thought

Best Answer

I am just another white guy so what the F do I know about black guys but I would guess that black guys like thick girls cuz they can, cuz white guys get hung up on skinny so they don't have to, cuz they don't have to buy into the fashion hype that is marketed to the white world. Every body looks the same with the lights off and thick FEELS better.

Best Answer

I get this alot, too. They like my fat boo-tay.

Best Answer

LOL. XD

Best Answer

i will do anything for a lady that has a fat boo-tay like yours ....
The bigger the cushion the better the pushin

Best Answer

Best Answer

yeah.....the beauty comes big and thick you know

Best Answer

Because it is attractive.

Best Answer

Some people just feel less threatened by a girl who's thick as two planks nailed together

Best Answer

it is just a mental that we have conserning dating extra weight women.

Best Answer

What? Extra weight women ... a mental ... What?

Best Answer

Self esteem issues perhaps

Best Answer

Because yall girls carry yourselves in a whole different way. And I'm just only attracted to white girls only no offense to black girls it's just what I grew up too

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

We llike thick white girls because the thickness is the way god made eve for adam not some skinny women . See if your skinny with no curves its like looking at a little girl. An no real man wants a little girl.

Best Answer

thick girls cant run as fast

Best Answer

Because thicker women are beautiful. I'm Black. I like all kinds of women but my preference will always lean a little more toward a women with a nice size booty. The nice booty evens your body out, instead of being completely flat in that area.

Best Answer

Not all of them do.

Best Answer

Not a insult if it's true

Best Answer