not to be conceited but i am a blonde white women and compared to a few of my friends that are from other races i get hit on by more black men then them

Best Answer

That is because blondes are literrally like winning a Gold medal for a black man. Blonde white women are the ultimate piece of bling to show off to everyone.

Best Answer

Until they get tired of them and then they discard them for other women. Good to show off for a while. Look at how shallow those relationships are. Far longer lasting are white men black women relationships.

Best Answer

You forgot to add "bleached blondes"...I see this a lot and the women are not natural blondes...

Best Answer

White women will bleach thier hair blonde to attract black men for sex because they believe black men are better in bed ! Another grave misconception. Black men are selfish in the sack . Why do you think black women kick them out so often. ? How many half cast kids with no father do we see these days. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS.
White women are so thick its mind blowing. The will never learn that black men want the best looking blonde women to have sex with because no decent white man would touch a ***** after she has risked getting HIV just because she wanted a massive huge gigantic world record breakingly collossal black phallus in her mouth.
All black men are hung like stallions !
Really !! Not what we hear on the streets.
Just the same as everyone else ( apart from the japanese & chinese ).
Myths are great , like Santa.

Best Answer

Black men aren't hung like stallions. They are no bigger then other races. However, perception and myth trump the truth. Even if that was true, a woman once told me that guys with big dicks are just big dicks.

Best Answer

Blondes have more fun, dontcha know?

Best Answer

Because they know that blonde women really are more easy to please, less fussy, have less worldly knowledge than brunettes. They tend to be far more gullible and black men are well known throughout the world as great liars and flatterers to get what they want. Black men also know that by rendering a lovely sexy blonde girl untouchable as no white man will ever touch a soiled white woman they are in effect reducing the number of attractive white blonde women available to carry on the white race. Lets be clear, it is also down to ignorant white girls who have been raised on black music and blacks in kids tv shows, who have been conditioned to believe that black men are ALL super strong, the best sex gods etc etc etc to ensure that the Great Social Experiment in Social and Ethnic Engineering which was started by a group of very rich politicians as an experiment in the early 1950's continues unchallenged. Lets face it. Who would ever dare to question it and be branded A RACIST ? Would you? If you think what i say is rubbish then see if you can find the two times when politicians have let slip on BBC question time that mass immigration was a massive social experiment that has carried on unchecked and is now irreversible.
Google mass immigration social experiment uk. You may be lucky to find a page that has been smuggled in . As soon as the truth appears it is soon removed so be quick. Its a lucky dip.

Best Answer

Well I'm a blonde and personally all the black men stare at me especially since I actually have a butt that ain't flat. And I'm not white trash so this is a reliable source! Lol...

Best Answer

Of course they all look at you , in the same way they look at a new BMW or a very high end sports car. To a black man you are the ultimate 'Bling' until he has got you pregnant and u wont see him for dust. He will b off to his next bit of gold .
And the next and the next and the next and the next and the next. Why do you think hiv is so common in africa , jamaica etc etc etc

Best Answer

Hmm....I have seen sexier with other hair color. Blonde just happens to be a lighter color and stands out. Same with the black community. Light skinned versus dark.

Best Answer

This is absolutely not true and in most cases the black men who don't fit in the black community or the ones who are rejected by numerous black women and mixed women like white women. The reason why they like white women, I don't have a clue because I don't find them attractive. Most black men who don't prefer black women usually prefer mixed women over white.

Best Answer

i think that black guys get jealous from the blond people so they always try to take revenge of them in the bed, and the results is more blacks and less blonds

Best Answer

Bang on. You got it in one. Its all about taking beauty and ruining it so no white men will want .

Best Answer

At least in the U.S., there's also a lot of black men who like Asian women.

Best Answer

OF COURSE this boyishly handsome,58-year-old black Canadian lad pursues MUCH-<br />
younger,buxom blonde babes!!!!What lad from ALMOST ANY background doesn't?

Best Answer

Blonde (white) women seem to like black men as black women to white men. exotic, erotic, there is the difference.

Best Answer

RUBBISH. Look at the percentages. Look at all the TV which 9/10 will show a black man with a white blonde. You think thats an accident ?

Best Answer

probably because white girls with blonde hair are mostly pretty.

Best Answer

That is SO not true! I've seen plenty of average and unattractive blondes!

Best Answer

There are millions of beautiful black women but you cant **** off white men by going with a black chick.

Best Answer

Them black men dont care. As long as its blonde and opens its legs. That good enough for them. That another half cast ( non white ) baby on the way. Job done.

Best Answer

The responses on here are actully so racist and small minded they sound like there coming from a teenage member of the kkk lol i personally think black men are attracted to white blonde girls because they are different to what they have been raised around (black women)same as asian men they love blonde girls too but it doesnt all do and considering the fact we are total oppisites to black skin dark eyes dark hair we are fair skin blue eyes and blonde hair and for all you idiots on here calling blondes ***** etc really because some girls bleach there hair they are considered stupid and gullible my hair is naturally a dark blonde color and i color it bright blonde because it is far more fresh looking and brightens my facial features and eyes i do not suit brunette hair my hair is not platinum blonde to attract men also alot of you are sayin you are risking getting hiv like really most normally thinking people would use a condom now days no matter who your sleeping with man or beast unless the guy is straight out of africa then maybe but there might be a cultural difference fair enough which can be difficult but normally men and women are attracted too the oppisite of how they look a black woman may be attracted to a white guy or asian guy same as a white guy may like asian girls or black girls or a ginger or a brunette or a blonde or brown eyes blue eyes green eyes even pink whatever floats your boat use your brains people please another thing about black men being better is a myth it depends on the person and attraction i could sleep with a black man and not be feeling it and sleep with a white guy and love it or sleep with an asian guy every guys **** is different and size only matters to a certain extent men can be selfish in bed if there ******** and ******** come in every culture and race u just gotta get yourself a man who knows what hes doin no matter where hes from if u like eachother go for it with sex its all about the person and attraction not there skin color or race

Best Answer

Of course,Yours Truly-a black Canadian man,62,who's regarded poster boy handsome,muscular,a a bit beefy-five-nine,195 lb.,18-inch biceps,though like a LOT of older chaps,trying to lose about 15 lb.-I've ALWAYS desired buxom women,ESPECIALLY blondes and Latinas,but curvy black cowgirls can lasso this lad ANYWHERE,ANYTIME!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Some of you people are flat out ignorant. I grew up in a wealthy area with two parents who were high ranking executive. I'm Cuban and Black. I never dated white women ad a trophy. Nor have I knocked any up. However, 99% of the women I dated were white. Why? Simply because that's what I was around when I grew up. As I got older, I continued to date them because Latin and African American women found me to be "white washed". Which basically means I don't speak like a rapper.Currently I'm dating a Puerto Rican and it's really no different, except for the fact that we speak Spanish sometimes and share similar cultural backgrounds. It's not the skin color it's the person.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Two reasons. Blondes are easy and gullible. Two , it is revenge for the slave trade.

Best Answer

Agreed on both counts.

Best Answer

i don't necessarliy prefer blondes cause i like all women especially italian women. It's just that frenc vanilla ice cream is my favorite and every time i see a lovely looking blonde i see them as a bowl of french vanilla ice cream that i like to lick til there's no more;(energy to lick with that is). And i especially like white women cause they seem to appreciate me more as a dark skinned man whereas, i catch too much flack from a sister. Still am attractive to them though, but i'm a man who loves women and i will go where I can better play my hands regardless of color.

Best Answer

Yeah ...right . HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE . Wow. Best laugh i have had in ages :-D

Best Answer