jadeeast jadeeast 46-50, M 20 Answers Mar 24, 2012

You're generalizing.

Best Answer

not to be conceited but i am a blonde white women and compared to a few of my friends that are from other races i get hit on by more black men then them

Best Answer

You forgot to add "bleached blondes"...I see this a lot and the women are not natural blondes...

Best Answer

Blondes have more fun, dontcha know?

Best Answer

Hmm....I have seen sexier with other hair color. Blonde just happens to be a lighter color and stands out. Same with the black community. Light skinned versus dark.

Best Answer

This is absolutely not true and in most cases the black men who don't fit in the black community or the ones who are rejected by numerous black women and mixed women like white women. The reason why they like white women, I don't have a clue because I don't find them attractive. Most black men who don't prefer black women usually prefer mixed women over white.

Best Answer

i think that black guys get jealous from the blond people so they always try to take revenge of them in the bed, and the results is more blacks and less blonds

Best Answer

At least in the U.S., there's also a lot of black men who like Asian women.

Best Answer

OF COURSE this boyishly handsome,58-year-old black Canadian lad pursues MUCH-

younger,buxom blonde babes!!!!What lad from ALMOST ANY background doesn't?

Best Answer

Blonde (white) women seem to like black men as black women to white men. exotic, erotic, there is the difference.

Best Answer

probably because white girls with blonde hair are mostly pretty.

Best Answer

That is SO not true! I've seen plenty of average and unattractive blondes!

Best Answer

I tend to think it was a 50 / 50 choice

Best Answer

i don't necessarliy prefer blondes cause i like all women especially italian women. It's just that frenc vanilla ice cream is my favorite and every time i see a lovely looking blonde i see them as a bowl of french vanilla ice cream that i like to lick til there's no more;(energy to lick with that is). And i especially like white women cause they seem to appreciate me more as a dark skinned man whereas, i catch too much flack from a sister. Still am attractive to them though, but i'm a man who loves women and i will go where I can better play my hands regardless of color.

Best Answer

Well I'm a blonde and personally all the black men stare at me especially since I actually have a butt that ain't flat. And I'm not white trash so this is a reliable source! Lol...

Best Answer