jadeeast jadeeast 46-50, M 22 Answers Mar 24, 2012

not to be conceited but i am a blonde white women and compared to a few of my friends that are from other races i get hit on by more black men then them

Best Answer

That is because blondes are literrally like winning a Gold medal for a black man. Blonde white women are the ultimate piece of bling to show off to everyone.

Best Answer

You forgot to add "bleached blondes"...I see this a lot and the women are not natural blondes...

Best Answer

White women will bleach thier hair blonde to attract black men for sex because they believe black men are better in bed ! Another grave misconception. Black men are selfish in the sack . Why do you think black women kick them out so often. ? How many half cast kids with no father do we see these days. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS.
White women are so thick its mind blowing. The will never learn that black men want the best looking blonde women to have sex with because no decent white man would touch a ***** after she has risked getting HIV just because she wanted a massive huge gigantic world record breakingly collossal black phallus in her mouth.
All black men are hung like stallions !
Really !! Not what we hear on the streets.
Just the same as everyone else ( apart from the japanese & chinese ).
Myths are great , like Santa.

Best Answer

Blondes have more fun, dontcha know?

Best Answer

Well I'm a blonde and personally all the black men stare at me especially since I actually have a butt that ain't flat. And I'm not white trash so this is a reliable source! Lol...

Best Answer

Of course they all look at you , in the same way they look at a new BMW or a very high end sports car. To a black man you are the ultimate 'Bling' until he has got you pregnant and u wont see him for dust. He will b off to his next bit of gold .
And the next and the next and the next and the next and the next. Why do you think hiv is so common in africa , jamaica etc etc etc

Best Answer

Hmm....I have seen sexier with other hair color. Blonde just happens to be a lighter color and stands out. Same with the black community. Light skinned versus dark.

Best Answer

This is absolutely not true and in most cases the black men who don't fit in the black community or the ones who are rejected by numerous black women and mixed women like white women. The reason why they like white women, I don't have a clue because I don't find them attractive. Most black men who don't prefer black women usually prefer mixed women over white.

Best Answer

i think that black guys get jealous from the blond people so they always try to take revenge of them in the bed, and the results is more blacks and less blonds

Best Answer

Bang on. You got it in one. Its all about taking beauty and ruining it so no white men will want .

Best Answer

At least in the U.S., there's also a lot of black men who like Asian women.

Best Answer

OF COURSE this boyishly handsome,58-year-old black Canadian lad pursues MUCH-<br />
younger,buxom blonde babes!!!!What lad from ALMOST ANY background doesn't?

Best Answer

Blonde (white) women seem to like black men as black women to white men. exotic, erotic, there is the difference.

Best Answer

RUBBISH. Look at the percentages. Look at all the TV which 9/10 will show a black man with a white blonde. You think thats an accident ?

Best Answer

probably because white girls with blonde hair are mostly pretty.

Best Answer

That is SO not true! I've seen plenty of average and unattractive blondes!

Best Answer

There are millions of beautiful black women but you cant **** off white men by going with a black chick.

Best Answer

Them black men dont care. As long as its blonde and opens its legs. That good enough for them. That another half cast ( non white ) baby on the way. Job done.

Best Answer

I tend to think it was a 50 / 50 choice

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Two reasons. Blondes are easy and gullible. Two , it is revenge for the slave trade.

Best Answer

i don't necessarliy prefer blondes cause i like all women especially italian women. It's just that frenc vanilla ice cream is my favorite and every time i see a lovely looking blonde i see them as a bowl of french vanilla ice cream that i like to lick til there's no more;(energy to lick with that is). And i especially like white women cause they seem to appreciate me more as a dark skinned man whereas, i catch too much flack from a sister. Still am attractive to them though, but i'm a man who loves women and i will go where I can better play my hands regardless of color.

Best Answer

Yeah ...right . HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE . Wow. Best laugh i have had in ages :-D

Best Answer