And technically I'm white according to the US Census, but IM really arabic
vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 21 Answers Apr 27 in Community

They're given a bit of a break due to the fact that their ancestors were stolen from Africa, brought to this country in the holds of slave ships, and sold as slaves. Then, even after they were free there was a 100 year period in this country where on any given Friday or Saturday night south of the Mason Dixon line a bunch of "good old boys" might gang-rape a black girl or hang a black boy from a tree and the police wouldn't do a damn thing about it.

Best Answer

So do I get any benefits? My ancestors were discriminated against by the Irish and forced to live in conditions as bad, if not worse, than what the slaves lived in. They were insulted, refused work, and abused. In fact (And this comes from the National Italian American Foundation) - "The lynching of 11 Italians in New Orleans in 1891, the largest mass lynching in American history, was a terribly violent occasion that provoked an international crisis..That there were several other Italians lynched in several locations during this era underscores the danger faced by newcomers under certain intemperate circumstances. Even minus the extremes it was not uncommon for Italian immigrants and their issue to face degrees of hostility and discrimination based largely on perceptions that they displayed ignorance, were lazy or detrimental to labor interests, practiced religious superstition, and most of all were inclined toward criminality. Well into the second half of the twentieth century furthermore, the antagonistic displays were, blatant, blunt, unsubtle, and unapologetic. Happily, much of this behavior has lessened; however, it would naïve to believe that anti-Italian discrimination is a thing of the past, although contemporary discrimination is subtle, indirect and more likely to be manifest in omission and stereotyping."

So, where's my restitution?

Best Answer

This was an answer i was looking for. I appreciste it

Best Answer

Did the Irish capture your ancestors in Italy and force them to come to this country? Did the Irish deny your Italian ancestors the right to vote?

Best Answer

Just one of the many double standards here. Why ? , have to ask the PC peeps, who make the one-sided rules. Just asking your question, will get them going.

Best Answer

Lol! So true.

Best Answer

I better keep my mouth shut... or have someone hold both my feet very well... lest I end up with my foot in my mouth...<br />
IF that happened, it would be like the 2nd or 3rd time that's happened on here and that isn't good...

Best Answer

We know youre racist so there's no need for you to answer

Best Answer

uh, ya'll only "know" what I type on here... ya'll don't REALLY "know" anything other than that...

Best Answer

And what you type is racist

Best Answer

I don't know. There's a lot of double standards in the world.

Best Answer

Because America loves double standards..and white guilt.

Best Answer

Are you familiar with the history of this country?

Best Answer

Please don't insult my intelligence

Best Answer

Not exactly.. it depends on who allows them to make such jokes

Best Answer

Do you really want to know why or are you trying to make a point?

Best Answer

I would really like to know!

Best Answer

because their jokes cant come true, whilst ours can... or they did

Best Answer

'cause blacks tell really funny jokes 'bout white folks

Best Answer

Know any good Sand N****R jokes?

Best Answer

Go f*** yourself with a kitchen knife

Best Answer

Huh? Damn dronebait......ease up......no one's gonna take yer camel.

Best Answer

No one is going to take your virginity with that face.

Best Answer

i guess you don't read much about their history with whites

Best Answer

Please don't insult my knowledge about that. I do

Best Answer

well.. with that, black people being racist is not a big deal.. i support them

Best Answer

Omg. That is the most ignorant statement I've ever heard. That creates more hatred. Do me a favor. Go join the Black Panthers if you supposedly support their racism. Oh. If they attempt to kill your baby or child, you asked for it. They preach about it on a regular basis how they support killing all white people. Go ahead. Support them. Hell, sacrifice your baby
for them. Imbecile.

Best Answer

its dickhead logic.

Best Answer

Because our great great great great ancestors got the short end of the economic stick and people think they have to walk on eggshells around us. It is truly sickening

Best Answer

Oh, good grief. This is the kind of crap that makes me wish people were colorblind.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

hey cool! why do you consider yourself Arabic?

Best Answer

uh, because he IS Arabic... it's NOT complicated... democrats... gotta make EVERYTHING more complicated than it really is...

Best Answer

Because that's what i am lol. I was born in the US though

Best Answer

parents?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

similar

Best Answer