Imisshome Imisshome 18-21, M 14 Answers Jan 9 in Community

I think that depends on the person not the color

Best Answer

*facepalm*

Best Answer

Pretty sure we all like bootycall

Best Answer

I honestly find whiteness more attractive. I've only dated 2 black guys and the others were white or Hispanic. I am not really attracted to black men and I don't know why , I am a black woman. I don't hate my race or anything I'm just not sexually attracted to black men but I'm attracted to some black women. I love white men that are intelligent and funny . I love blue eyes or grey. A lot of people I know can't accept that I like white men but screw them. My aunt don't talk to me because she don't like the fact that I don't date my own race.

Best Answer

Do they?

Best Answer

back of my hand slapping the **** out of the left side of your face knocking out a tooth or two LMFAO WFI YSFA

Best Answer

I think you are wrong.

Best Answer

you play chess, do you not?

Best Answer

on occasion.

Best Answer

one of the best blitz chess players in the world uses that ave.. just thought it was from that.. .

Best Answer

no, sorry I have never followed the famous players. It is a tough game to master though.

Best Answer

Color has nothing to do with it.

Best Answer

Your question is bad and you should feel bad!

Best Answer

feel bad for ?. ? .

Best Answer

He's being blatantly racist why the hell shouldn't I be mean to him?

Best Answer

how is that being racist ? you are crazy and probably a plant rights activist.

Best Answer