I am usually snob. But deep inside, I'm really friendly. I'm just currenlty learning how to protect myself from perverts and users alike. But to my disappointment and confusion, whenever I become friendly with someone (usually the oppsoite sex), it eventually leads to them giving me sexual hints and they become more "affectionate" than what is necessary and logical. I am starting to lose respect for boys and men totally.
wildice wildice 18-21, F 10 Answers Jun 25, 2010

Don't talk to freaks

Chaff

Wheat

Make yer mind up

Best Answer

Sorry. This is because we are all evil.

Best Answer

I apologize on behalf of my gender.

Best Answer

As long as you have a moist hole between your legs, men will try to get to it. You are a fool if you think otherwise.

Men are DRIVEN to have sex with women, sometimes men, sometimes animals, often with themselves. Men are DRIVEN to "hit it" if they are able. The old adage "any woman who is eight to eighty, blind, deaf or crazy" is not far off the mark. It would be closer to the truth if having sex with minors wasn't illegal.

You cannot be "friends" with men. You can be friends with other women, but not with men. Men will only pretend to be your friend in the hopes that they can convince you to give it up. They also hope to find you at a particularly vunerable point in your life and then take advantage of you.

This IS how God made men and as much as men struggle to be better, they are not and never will be.

Best Answer

In one of my jobs I worked with quite a few men.... You could basically make two lines..one line would contain those men that could not see up past the breast... and the other line would contain men that actually appreciate women, find smart women attractive, and are especially good lovers... If you spend enough time around men like this you will get better at picking guys to be real friends......Unfortunately some of we women are partly to blame... because if you made the same two lines for women you would have to spilt them the same way as men...

Best Answer

Fool me once, shame on you

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Learn from your mistakes, there were clues. Just think about it.

Best Answer

Some guys will swoop on any imagined opening...look for the ones who don't.

Best Answer