It could be because he doesn't like her.<br />
It could also be because he's crazy about her but really intimidated.<br />
When I was seventeen there was a beautiful girl named Kay in my class whom I adored from afar but I felt like she was as far out of my league as the moon and that I'd never be able to reach her. My sister said "I think Kay likes you so you should ask her out" I responded "Are you insane? I could never do that!" and it was true. I thought she was the most wonderful female on the planet but I put her on a pedestal so tall that I could never have reached her. I'm older and far wiser now and, of course, I was wrong about Kay. Now I know that my wife Lisa is the most wonderful female on the planet, even though it took me over 50 years to find her.

Best Answer

If it's your bf maybe he's not sure if he wants to get to close to fast...if your speaking of boy's in general they may not be interested or might be a bit shy.

Best Answer

To play hard to get or give the girl space.

Best Answer

Usually I am the one who is ignored by girls, so I can't really answer.

Best Answer

Well when I was a boy it was purely out of shyness.

Best Answer

BTW girls mature faster than boys so boys your age aren't going to act as mature as you do.

Best Answer

That's you in that picture?<br />
Any boys that are ignoring you are clearly gay.

Best Answer

thats the only way they know to seek attention..

Best Answer

For the same reason girls are so mean to the boys they like.

Best Answer

They must be gay

Best Answer