Bebogirl Bebogirl 13-15, F 22 Answers Aug 11, 2012

I love ******* boob ohhhhhaaaaaaaa ohhhaaaaaaaaaa baby everyone if you won't boobs go on xnxxx

Best Answer

Because it's awesome?

Best Answer

I agree, boobs are awesome and sucking boobs is even more awesome. It's kinda like the urge you get to hug someone so hard it would actually hurt them. The desire to be as close as possible to someone, to be inside them, them to be inside you, you both becoming one. The most intimate you can get with boobs is by putting them into your mouth.

Best Answer

i love to rub my penis to boobs

Best Answer

because their sexy babes!!! i love sucking boobs it leads into sex i love it!

Best Answer

Mabye they think the more they suck will get them closer to milk.

Best Answer

Umh yummi sucking boobs its me be a baby n its so joyful n lovly..try it if u hav gf.

Best Answer

toink...no comment

Best Answer

I HATE SUCKING

Best Answer

im a boy and i pull my girls top and unclip her bra just cause i like it i mean its life and the fact is u need to get use to it

Best Answer

I don't get it either. But it's not something I'm into, so I wouldn't, would I?<br />
There are all kinds of sexual behaviors that some understand and some don't. Feet, for example. Many people, men and women believe it or not who like people's feet. Most of us wouldn't understand that I imagine, but if you were into it, then you would get it. <br />
Same with rough sex, **********, etc. We're all different and sometimes asking why is just not going to bear fruit. Sometimes the answer is "Because I like it" and that's all. Don't feel bad that you don't share all his turn ons. That's perfectly normal and, in fact, common. <br />
I hope that clears some things up.

Best Answer

its meant to get sucked by us

Best Answer

..ew..

Best Answer

I do not like to suck...boobs.

Best Answer

cause men R very into being babies,,, lol,,, and btw,, don't u like ur **** being sucked anyway ?? mmmmmm :)

Best Answer

hey bt bites on it

Best Answer

well then,,tell him to go more easy on ur *******,, as in stop biting or ur gonna lose access to them,,, :)

Best Answer

Works for me! too! and my girl friend.

Best Answer

Haha! Maybe hes hungry.

Best Answer

It stops them from sucking ****....simple

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

Best Answer