this cancer guy kills me with such a behavior, he comes back, stays awhile and disappear again, why does he leave, why does he come back already if he left? damn those crabs!
Ambrokenallover Ambrokenallover 26-30, F 5 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

You must be an idiot to think dates of birth affect personalities. If so there would only be 12 types and that certainly isn't true. There are millions of types of personalities. Is that truy the depth of your thoughts? You deepest thought? Your best shot? Oh dear.

Best Answer

Man, YOU must be an idiot, because you insult people too quickly. If you'd do some research, you would realize, that astrology every person is a combination of most, not one astrological sign.

Best Answer

well dear, if u dont believe in astrology, thats fine, cuz i dont believe in depth of thoughts either, cuz i believe its bullshitness!

Best Answer

No, you are the idiot. Star alignment has nothing to do with how a juman acts. Nothing. It's our brain that makes every single decision. We are not affected by a star alignment except when there are eclipses which can blind us is we watch it directly.
Astrology is yet another fake delusion designed to take money from fool. Like you.
I mean. Read any magazine with the stars listed. They have 12 predictions for the day for all on earth. And you believe that do you? Look at the "lucky numbers". Across the 12 every number is used so some have to be right for somethng don't they. You have not thought about this at all. You are imtrigued by things you dn't uinderstand and this give them credence. IE, spread the misinformation. Do you have any real evidence it is fact? No, you don't. Fark off.

Best Answer

Astrology is bullshit and I already knew the level of your thought is nil. Thanks for confirming it though. Always take the top. Swallow what anyone tells you. Find the ball under the three thimbles. Fool.

Best Answer

looool, and u just proved me more with ur inappropriate insultive words & disrespectable attitude, that u r an assshole, hope u can live with that in the society :)

Best Answer

If he can play you,he will and it has nothing to do with his "Zodiac Sign"! It's called "Game"!

Best Answer

I've had the same problem with saggitarious girl.....

Best Answer

And? What does that prove? Anything or nothing? Had any problems with any other girsl at all in your life? Yes, you have.

Best Answer

ummmm no....i guess...
its not about zodiacs....everyone is different...
was too lazy to write it all last night so....here you go...
use your own intuition to to win yr prize.....astrology is not absolute truth ....my elder bro is cancer but he dun have that mood swings your cancer guy have.....hes commited in his relation n he got married with the same girl....so its not about astrology....dun completely rely on it......
act as much feminine as you can n he'll never go away....:))

Best Answer

thank u lalakhango, i will see into that :)

Best Answer

Do women really believe in this stuff? The stars are not in fixed positions. Any energy they send is filtered in our atmosphere and millions of years old. There is no relevance to astrology.

Best Answer

hello to you all, my name is Wendy Brimm , i am from Vegas here in united state, i wish to tell you all, how i find a doctor that cure me from SKIN CANCER, which i had for three years with his natural herbal medicine i bought from him, it all went this way, i was online one very day when i saw a comment of a woman called MARIA KATRINA from united kingdom sharing her testimony about how this very doctor cured her of HIV, and he also cured AIDS too, but i never really believed but i just decided to give it a try and i contacted DOCTOR HAKIM, so he told me anything i needed to know and what to do to get cured and free from my cancer issue, so i went straight and make provisions for the herbs which he used to prepare medicine for me,i applied the medicine and just to see that the exact day which doctor harkim said i we be cured i was felling good and healthy at once, my strength was regained i went for check up in the hospital and my family doctor told me i am free from cancer, this was the greatest miracle that has happened to me in my life, and i promise doctor hakim that i we share his good work to the world, i gave his email to my friends,they were having similar disease problem and now they are cured from the diseases such as: Sexual Health and Sexually Transmitted Infection/Disease / HPV/HERPES<br />
KIDNEY/ HEART DISEASE and many more i can say he make used of natural herbs for them. these are few i can say about this DOCTOR HAKIM, i went with my family to thank him for his great work and solution in my life, wish i never expected this was possible, I we like you to contact him today on his private <br />
EMAIL ADDRESs: dr.hakimherbalspellworld@gmail.com if you have any health issue i believe this doctor can help you out as well.

Best Answer